Crazy weather [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Crazy weather

John L
03-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Right now, in the Oklahoma county I live in, I am currently under the following weather watches and advisories:

Wind advisory
Winter storm watch
Flood watch
Severe Thunderstorm watch

I suppose the locusts are next.

skibum
03-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I understand how you feel. In NH, we are rapidly approaching the "100 year winter". Another 8 inches of snow and we will surpass all records on the books for most snow in a season. I currently have five (5), YES I SAID FIVE feet of snow in my front yard. :pissed: Around the perimeter of the house, where snow slides off of the metal roof, I have close to seven feet. Pretty soon we won't be able to see out the windows. :pissed::pissed::pissed: Oh yeah.......tomorrow it's supposed to be 50 degrees and on Tuesday it's supoossed to be mid 50s and raining. I'm thinking of moving to Costa Rica! :D Global warming my ass. :shaking: If I ever see Al Gore I'd like to smack him with a snow shovel.

Oh yeah, I forgot..........houses and commercial buildings are collapsing all over the state. Both the local SeaRay dealer and the local Bud distributor have been crushed. Gonna be a crappy summer too.

Detonator X
03-03-2008, 12:25 PM
skibum: 'If I ever see Al Gore I'd like to smack him with a snow shovel.'
x2

Detonator X
03-03-2008, 12:28 PM
John L...What? No more ice storms? My relatives around OKC said they were the worst they had seen in years.

duskydriver
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I came up OK highway 69 with this lettuce load I am taking to Indy.

Not a fun ride in this crud. Just outside St Louis now...gonna wait this stuff out.

venom
03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
yesterday was mid 80s, today was lots of SNOW!
gotta love west texas!