Suspension [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Suspension

jonrum
08-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Hello all -
I'm a newbie to the site as well as off roading in general. Mechanical skills = 0!I'm looking to add a suspension lift to my JK and looking for suggestions. So far - I've read a bunch on the Poly Performance Jeep JK Stage 3 Synergy Suspension System and was wondering if it's worth the $ or if there is something else out there that's a better choice. I don't want to go cheap and pay for it later down the road but also don't want to spend a ton of $ if there is a better option out there. Also in need of wheels/tires at some point. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

owtdorz
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
What year and model Jeep?
What type of wheeling?

BLK RUBI ON 40s
08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
What year and model Jeep?
What type of wheeling?

X2 and whats your budget....:smokin:

owtdorz
08-21-2009, 03:56 PM
I just checked your profile and it says '08 Sahara.
What gears are in it?

HITMONEY
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
You can't go wrong with the Poly kit...

Be prepared for the onslaught of every one telling you that their kit is the best.

There is lots of information here already. If you use the "Search" function you will have enough reading for the entire weekend on this subject.

jonrum
08-21-2009, 04:25 PM
I have an 08' Sahara 2 door. On the wheels - I've seen some black wheels with beadlocks that I liked. Tires = something for off-road but good for street.
As far as the gears go - it's stock - not sure...sorry bout that. Budget? All depends. If there is a kit out there that's worth waiting a little bit for - I will. Ballpark for now - 1500-2K

ZooseJK
08-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Jon go to this link request a build sheet. And they will email you every spec of your jeep.

http://www-5.jeep.com/wccsapp/universal/J/index.jsp?appStr=wccs&titleStr=Contact+Jeep&familyStr=brand&franchise=J&actionURL=%2Fwccs%2Fbrand_forms%2Fus%2Fwebform.jsp&promotion=null&category=U

owtdorz
08-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Jon go to this link request a build sheet. And they will email you every spec of your jeep.

http://www-5.jeep.com/wccsapp/universal/J/index.jsp?appStr=wccs&titleStr=Contact+Jeep&familyStr=brand&franchise=J&actionURL=%2Fwccs%2Fbrand_forms%2Fus%2Fwebform.jsp&promotion=null&category=U
Or PM me.

ZooseJK
08-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Or PM me.

Thats right or PM mike... Hes got it in good with the dealerships lol:beer: