Quadratec(Great Service Again) [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Quadratec(Great Service Again)

nam6869usmc
02-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Ordered the Misch Arm rest & (srew mount)Center Console Cushion 2 days ago from Quadratec & it's out for delivery right now. Awesome order, & Pick Pack operation. :beer:

Bigjerm
02-28-2008, 09:08 AM
i forgot to post my good service with them.

I ordered synthetic rope, aluminum fairlead and sling hook from them. It was delivered within the week (like 3 days) on a friday. I went home on lunch to install and in a hurry I didnt realize the pin for the sling hook had to forced through the collar to lock in place. I thought for sure it was the wrong parts. I get back to work and email their customer service. I get a notification Friday night that a hook is being sent out NEXT DAY AIR to me on monday. I ended up not needing it because i figured it out (duh). They took back the shipped one no questions asked and not asking for any money since they shipped me a hook for nothing.

Thanks Quadratec :beer:

shaggydoo
02-28-2008, 10:15 AM
It's nice to hear good things about a vendor for a change. It seems most people only speak up when something gets held up, so it's refreshing to hear customer's actually do appreciate good service.

:beer:'s to Quadratec

John L
02-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Ordered the Misch Arm rest & (srew mount)Center Console Cushion 2 days ago from Quadratec & it's out for delivery right now. Awesome order, & Pick Pack operation. :beer:

They are prompt. I've always had good experiences with them.

Jim, you will love your armrests. I actually called the guy and talked to him for quite a while. He's just across the KS/OK border from me and I have a co-worker that lives just a few miles from his shop. I arranged a pick-up with him and my co-worker and saved shipping cost. He's a great guy with alot of good ideas.

nam6869usmc
02-28-2008, 11:14 AM
They are prompt. I've always had good experiences with them.

Jim, you will love your armrests. I actually called the guy and talked to him for quite a while. He's just across the KS/OK border from me and I have a co-worker that lives just a few miles from his shop. I arranged a pick-up with him and my co-worker and saved shipping cost. He's a great guy with alot of good ideas.

John, been meaning to get these for awhile now, it'll be nice to have a place to put my elbow. I've used them about 8 times now & never had one problem, & their so close to me it usually only takes a day or two by Brown Truck. & while at home for lunch they came,.....install Arm Rest & Console Rest asap after work today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/nam676869/armrest-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/nam676869/77196-th.jpg

John L
02-28-2008, 01:05 PM
John, been meaning to get these for awhile now, it'll be nice to have a place to put my elbow. I've used them about 8 times now & never had one problem, & their so close to me it usually only takes a day or two by Brown Truck. & while at home for lunch they came,.....install Arm Rest & Console Rest asap after work today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/nam676869/armrest-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/nam676869/77196-th.jpg

I've been looking at the bolt-on console pad, I like the velcro one, but black Jeep+Oklahoma 110 deg summer heat=sticky mess where velcro used to be.

Let me know how high the console pad is in relation to the armrests. I'm still kicking around the idea of the Tuffy insert........locking bin plus pad....

nam6869usmc
02-29-2008, 12:08 PM
I've been looking at the bolt-on console pad, I like the velcro one, but black Jeep+Oklahoma 110 deg summer heat=sticky mess where velcro used to be.

Let me know how high the console pad is in relation to the armrests. I'm still kicking around the idea of the Tuffy insert........locking bin plus pad....

Ok John L,.. two changes I'll make tonight, one is the Door Arm Rest will be raised up, I'll only put a 1 1/2" shim between pad & bracket to raise it,(no new drill holes in door) it is very comfortable though. The Console arm rest is about level with Door arm rest in height, but I'll move Console rest forward towards the Dash(a little to far back). I'll take the 4 screws out that holds bracket to pad & drill 4 new holes 1 1/2" forward. This will move rest in proper position. No biggy doing this, drill press & done. If they would of had either one of us there while they were designing these products, these adjustments would of been made then. It is nice having both arms supported now, nothing wrong with a comfortable Jeep.

b1pig
03-01-2008, 01:32 AM
i'm glad you posted the pics up... i've been thinking about it... HARD.
I'm down in South GA... and i often receive my packages from them on the 2nd day. the only slow packaged are the drop-shipments that are sent straight from the manufacturers. I ordered a Black Diamond B/B and Poly Perf rear shock brackets. I had the b/b on the 2nd day.... the Poly brackets came in 3 days later. The long arms for my ZJ came in on the 3rd day... i could go on. service it excellent. I visited the facility last November. Impressive operation. I was watching them as the took the catalog pics for the Rugged Ridge modular bumper. saw some cool JK stuff while I was there, and some of it is starting to hit the market, now.

oh. Quad kicks ass... but then, I'm biased. :D:D:D

robertwbrown
03-01-2008, 05:09 AM

I also have always got great servive from Quadratec . Something we should know and it really helps out there great sales staff , is they get commission from our phone orders. That is what one of the sales staff from the Q TOLD ME. It doesnt cost us ( THE CUSTOMER ) Plus he said they like talking to their customers . So maybe next we order our parts for our jeeps just pick -up the phone , instead of ordering on the Q'S WEBB SITE , I know i will:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounc e:

John L
03-01-2008, 06:57 AM
Ok John L,.. two changes I'll make tonight, one is the Door Arm Rest will be raised up, I'll only put a 1 1/2" shim between pad & bracket to raise it,(no new drill holes in door) it is very comfortable though. The Console arm rest is about level with Door arm rest in height, but I'll move Console rest forward towards the Dash(a little to far back). I'll take the 4 screws out that holds bracket to pad & drill 4 new holes 1 1/2" forward. This will move rest in proper position. No biggy doing this, drill press & done. If they would of had either one of us there while they were designing these products, these adjustments would of been made then. It is nice having both arms supported now, nothing wrong with a comfortable Jeep.

Thanks for the sitrep on the parts, Jim. You definately have me thinking about the pad.

ASTAR
03-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Agreed, the service from Quadratec is great!
I had a problem with a product and the service after the sale was AMAZING. I will buy from Quadratec for years to come!

BTW, I couldn't find that center console pad, do you have a link?

b1pig
03-02-2008, 01:45 AM
how's this:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/55013_600.htm

its best to go to the website, type in "arm rest" and search, then filter by vehicle. there are 3 different ones listed. all black, black and grey and a black diamond... which looked like black vinyl to me.