Best site! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Best site!

dpm_jk_2007
02-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Had my JK for a year now. Getting ready to J.E.E.P "Just Empty Every Pocket" and I have found that the info here is going to be invaluable in my search for the right things to go broke on. All the regulars seem more than willing to help out and answer questions. I can't wait to begin! This is my first Jeep and I am quickly realizing that I will never own another type of vehicle! Let the games begin!

MichaelW
02-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Best SiteThanks, we like to think so too! ;) But it is the members that make it so.

Welcome to the forum and yes, we will all be glad to help you spend all your money. :grinpimp:

Big Chris
02-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Just fill out a few more Credit card Applications, and presto.... Instant part funds:smokin:

skibum
02-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Welcome. Mine is also my first Jeep. Much to my wife's regret, I have discovered that a stock Jeep is like a stock Harley.....it might exist, but no one has actually seen one. :D

wanderingtrail
02-23-2008, 08:22 PM
There's even a few of us on here that will be able to answer AiROCK questions without being censored.

Ron

nam6869usmc
02-24-2008, 05:55 AM
Welcome,..and yes this a Great Site....:beer:

Bigjerm
02-24-2008, 08:32 AM
welcome and yes its the Best JK site out there. Spread the word to those who dont know. There is a lot of info on this site and we are free to talk about any products here.

MichaelW
02-24-2008, 09:37 AM
There's even a few of us on here that will be able to answer AiROCK questions without being censored.

RonCareful now. Don't make me ban you. :laughing:

Hey I have a question about my *censored word* and am wondering if this *censored product* would allow me to use my JK safely? I heard that *censored former member* used the *censored product* and it had it installed by *censored shop* and then went to *censored place* to go *censored activity* and had a blast and it worked fantasic! They got it from *censored vendor* at a killer deal half the price of the preffered supporting vendor that has to raise their rates to pay ransom.

:laughing:

Sorry couldn't resist.

:thefinger: