Cajun needs some info.Winter wheeling in NE New Mexico? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Cajun needs some info.Winter wheeling in NE New Mexico?

LSU-JK
07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello, I am currently planning a trip to Toas county next Mardi Gras (early Feb). I am considering making the trip in my JK. Any New Mexico Jeepers here? I will be there for about 10 days and would like to do some easy offroading/site seeing (cant break anything cuz Im driving it home) . If anyone has some input about where to stay, that would be helpful also. I am looking for a cabin centrally located btween the ski locations and secluded to rent for the first, five days. We are spending the last four days in Angel Fire.

Thanks

glwood
08-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Hello, I am currently planning a trip to Toas county next Mardi Gras (early Feb). I am considering making the trip in my JK. Any New Mexico Jeepers here? I will be there for about 10 days and would like to do some easy offroading/site seeing (cant break anything cuz Im driving it home) . If anyone has some input about where to stay, that would be helpful also. I am looking for a cabin centrally located btween the ski locations and secluded to rent for the first, five days. We are spending the last four days in Angel Fire.

Thanks

I know a JK owner who lives in Taos, his name is Andy and he goes by the user name shredX on some other forums...I don't know if he is a member here, I don't see his username. I sent him a message to see if he could get me his contact information to pass on to you. I know he has wheeled all over the area around Taos, at least what he could find around Taos, Red River, and Angel Fire.