The Merge [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: The Merge

karnuvore
07-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Just so you new guys know...

If your thread turns into a "bash JKforum" thread, they MERGE it into this thread:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7664

It was a mistake for this forum to ever do that and they only made Eddie and his minion's jobs easier, but it is what it is. Just letting you know that if you ***** in all your threads about jkf, the thread runs the risk of getting merged.

Avoid the merge! (or at least ***** about it like karnuvore does)

WTF_LOL
07-27-2009, 06:40 PM
in b4 da merger!

..oh and, you may be the only one that is upset by the jkf bash threads merging

I for one like that it is being done

BTW, wtf is up with your new avatar, lol. is that a outhouse and blood?

karnuvore
07-27-2009, 06:42 PM
LOL yeah - you dont like it?

karnuvore
07-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm about to go back to an old standard.... I got the most "change your avatar" comments from it...

WTF_LOL
07-27-2009, 06:45 PM
LOL yeah - you dont like it?

I like it, it is one of my favorite ones I have seen. I think it is about time I change mine one of these days

SDMF
07-27-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm openly hostile towards your avatar.

karnuvore
07-27-2009, 06:58 PM
But that's just you?

Mr.RonGilbert
07-27-2009, 06:59 PM
I like it, it is one of my favorite ones I have seen.

Now I am worried about when exactly you posted that.... was it before Karn changed to the new one.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/TheGman_/Misc/hijacklive.jpg

and who would have thought that Karn's merge thread would get hijacked?

karnuvore
07-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Im trying to perform a public service announcement here. Someone has to moderate this forum, it cant not just moderate itself!

SAKE!!!!

njjk08
07-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't understand this whole merging thing??

I dont' want to sound like a complete moron.. but I basically know how to chat and start threads here... and PM people. I'm not familiar with Trolling... merging etc... but from the sound of it i'd like to keep our runs and other info on the northeast section from merging if that means losing place of them.

StubEXrube
07-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't understand this whole merging thing??

I dont' want to sound like a complete moron.. but I basically know how to chat and start threads here... and PM people. I'm not familiar with Trolling... merging etc... but from the sound of it i'd like to keep our runs and other info on the northeast section from merging if that means losing place of them.

The "merge" is like the JKF all you can eat buffet. Just don't bash the :rainbow: forum in any given thread and it will retain it's shelf life. :shaking:

What?.....We can chat here??? :laughing:

:beer:

Jaws
07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
I understand the merge. You don't want the entire site sole reason for existence to be *****ing about JKF. It is and should be more than that. :smokin:

Jaws
07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
*****ing is a bad word??? Damn tight filter.

karnuvore
07-28-2009, 07:53 AM
Yeah theyre babies bout the word filter here. Other than the merge and the filter though - anything goes. You can bash vendors all day long.

sniper41
07-28-2009, 03:24 PM
The word filter? Is it a Britta? That would be why some "curse words" come up differently? I'm computer challenged!!?? :bounce: