NC Sept 5th-19th [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: NC Sept 5th-19th

Prope
07-27-2009, 07:35 AM
We are heading to the outer banks from Sept 5th-19th for vacation and were planning on doing some wheelin' for a day with one of my buddies that lives in Lake Norman. They are having a baby about a week or two before so I'm not sure if he'll "really" be able to get out or not! I know my wife didn't let me that soon when ours was born! :laughing:

If anyone else has any trips planned during that time period and wouldn't mind an Ohio boy tagging along, I'd appreciate it if you posted up! :beer:

Abadjeeper
07-27-2009, 02:48 PM
When you are in Lake Norman post up. I'm not sure if I'll be doing any wheeling because I am going to the show in Ga. on the 19th. but I'm sure myself and a couple of the local guys wouldn't mind meeting up for a beer or something.

Jeremey

Prope
07-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Sounds good! We'll probably stop at his place on the way down or back up and hang out. I'll let you know for sure when we finalize plans!

Abadjeeper
07-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Keep me posted. If you are bringing your JK I may have to beg for a ride so I can see how a Hemi feels. :)

Jeremey

Prope
07-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Will do. LOL, no need to beg, ask & I'll toss you the keys!

Abadjeeper
07-30-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm now counting the days until you show up. :bounce:

Jeremey

macdougallusaf
08-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Where are you guys going exactly? I get back from Afghannyland around the 7th or so. Then plan on doing some Wheelin & Drinking(in that order). I'll probably be on the east side of NC/SC. Carolina beach to Myrtle Beach and any place in between.

macdougallusaf
08-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Oh, & what show is in GA?

Abadjeeper
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Where are you guys going exactly? I get back from Afghannyland around the 7th or so. Then plan on doing some Wheelin & Drinking(in that order). I'll probably be on the east side of NC/SC. Carolina beach to Myrtle Beach and any place in between.

Oh, & what show is in GA?

Well I live around Lake Norman and I think we are going to try and get together around here.

As for the Show it is the one in Savannah on the 19th.

Jeremey

macdougallusaf
08-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Damn, I looked up where that Norman Lake place is, and you guys are way out there. I'm more coastal. But i do have some family out there. If i do head out that way one time, i'll hit you guys up if theres some good trails out that way. Mean while. What is this show you speak of in GA on the 19th? Does it have a name so i can check it out? Thanks guys

johnmcd
08-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Damn, I looked up where that Norman Lake place is, and you guys are way out there. I'm more coastal. But i do have some family out there. If i do head out that way one time, i'll hit you guys up if theres some good trails out that way. Mean while. What is this show you speak of in GA on the 19th? Does it have a name so i can check it out? Thanks guys

Scott - check out this thread
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10467

It is called " The Savannah Jeep Show" 19 Sept 09.

In teh Lake Norman area your options are likely Uwharrie NF and Gulches ORP in the Spartanburg Greenville area of SC (South of Charlotte, north of Clemson)

Abadjeeper
08-11-2009, 07:41 PM
There is actually a race or something at UF on the 19th so if I don't go to the GA show I will be heading over there.

Jeremey

Prope
08-31-2009, 07:43 AM

We'll be in the Corrolla area of the outer banks! Leaving Friday morning... 2 weeks of beach & booze, here I come!

Prope
08-31-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm now counting the days until you show up. :bounce:

Jeremey

Still haven't figured out when we'll be near Lake Norman! My buddy had his baby on Thursday so Friday may be a bit to soon to stop by...

Abadjeeper
08-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Well keep me posted. I have a bunch of family coming in for this weekend so we will probably spend some time on the lake. I'm up for whatever.

Jeremey

Prope
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
2 more days! Still haven't heard from my buddy, so we may stop by his place on the way home(19th weekend) unless he decides to come down and stay with us on the beach for a couple days. Abadjeeper, I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

Abadjeeper
09-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Sweet. I'm looking forward to checking your Jeep out.

Jeremey