Newbie From TEXAS [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Newbie From TEXAS

Beach Runner
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
:jeep2:Okay all, I posted on another fourm, however I find this fourm a bit more interesting. I am new to this jeep thing, but so far am lovin' it! I convinced my husband to sell off my Z-71 Tahoe for something a little more fun. We ordered my jeep in August of 07 and didn't get it until Jan. of this year! I think it was worth the wait though. Not one to leave things alone, my husband had to add a few "extras" such as a MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, Rubicon Express 2.5" Spacer System, Rubicon Express Shocks Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer and my favorite - Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18 tires with Moto Metal 18" chrome wheels (for some bling) and inside I talked him into a woodgrain dash overlay. Surprisingly, it looks pretty good not cheesy. Now you guys and girls can climb all the rocks and play in the mud pits all you want, but I'll be looking cute from the sidelines or cruising the beaches of south Texas. Right now I'm dreaming of sun and getting "topless":cool:

skibum
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Looks good to me. Welcome! :)

luigi0523
02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Welcome! That's a Pretty Black one!:smokin:

PhilD
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Welcome :smokin:

You should consider bringing that pretty JK to Katemcy Rocks on May 3-4. There are trails for all levels from easy to extreme :)

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11098

strobelpd
02-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Nice rig, hope it can get muddy.

MichaelW
02-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Welcome to the forum. Now lets see some dirty and/or twisted pictures. :devil: