Jp Trails update [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Jp Trails update

jdemonto
07-10-2009, 03:11 PM
What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

ZooseJK
07-10-2009, 03:34 PM
What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?

SDMF
07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
The repeating JP Trails then www.jptrails.com is odd to me. I think it would look better if you just did a "JP Trails.com" just mho tho. :beer:

jdemonto
07-10-2009, 04:06 PM
You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?

If I get them in time! I went with a on-line printshop and the shipping seemed slow to me. I hope to have them on time for the 24th M&G if I get them sooner I will hand some out.

The repeating JP Trails then www.jptrails.com is odd to me. I think it would look better if you just did a "JP Trails.com" just mho tho. :beer:

I am open to suggestions! Thanks

hidX
07-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.

hidX
07-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Jason, you coming over on the 18th?

jdemonto
07-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.

Yeah, the black background changes things a bit!

Look here

http://savagesun4x4expeditions.com/showpost.php?p=8746&postcount=11

Jason, you coming over on the 18th?

What time is the M&G?

Jason

Bruzr
07-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Yeah, the black background changes things a bit!

Look here

http://savagesun4x4expeditions.com/showpost.php?p=8746&postcount=11

What time is the M&G?

Jason

Install @ 4
M&G @ 5

jdemonto
07-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Install @ 4
M&G @ 5

I work til 6pm so I will swing by! Can someone email me the addresss?

jdemonto at gmail dot com

jdemonto
07-23-2009, 08:21 AM

Ok, I got it fixed...Better? Mind you it shows different on a black background

Jason

hidX
07-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Jas I think it is still redundant to have both. If it were me, I would ditch the middle "Jp Trails" rectangle and just leave the "jptrails.com" on the bottom.

jdemonto
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Jas I think it is still redundant to have both. If it were me, I would ditch the middle "Jp Trails" rectangle and just leave the "jptrails.com" on the bottom.

LOL, I am probably driving the artist crazy with all my changes. For now I am leaving it and over time I am sure it will change.

Jason

jdemonto
08-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Its Official:Jp Trails Swag now on sale!

www.jptrails.com/swag

jdemonto
08-17-2009, 10:53 PM
New vinyl Jp Trails Decals are available! Order in a variety of colors to match your jeep!

Order@ www.jptrails.com/swag

https://www3.corecommerce.com/~desertdogdec832/images/products/172.jpg

DRIVEN1
08-17-2009, 11:04 PM

Ok, I got it fixed...Better? Mind you it shows different on a black background

Jason

Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is brad.osborn@tbs.toshiba.com.

jdemonto
08-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is brad.osborn@tbs.toshiba.com.

Thanks, I will send you a copy. Although any tweaks could cause me a lot of money and work that I have already spent!

Jason

Ruskin
08-18-2009, 05:38 AM
x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.

jdemonto
08-18-2009, 07:34 AM
x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.

Here is the stitch of the logo on the hats, I already had one made the wrong size so I donated it to one of the members. I will order another in the right size this time.

Hat logo (http://www.zazzle.com/jp_trails_hats_embroidered_hat-233352017682792876)

Mule'Con
09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Nice looking vinyl's, and I like some of the other political ones. The OBAMA one is priceless. I'm ordering two sets!

jdemonto
09-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Nice looking vinyl's, and I like some of the other political ones. The OBAMA one is priceless. I'm ordering two sets!

Yeah, the sticker guy is a local here and he makes nice stickers and his price is fair for our members.

Jason

jdemonto
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Jp Trails update! I want to thank member Brad Osborn aka "Driven1" for helping me with this and hope you enjoy the latest update and layout. Navigation has been improved along with a top menu which is easier to use. I will be altering the colors a bit to match the meetup.com/jp-trails site. Let me know what YOU think?

Visit us:

www.jptrails.com

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

www.facebook.com/jptrails

http://jptrails.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/banner_967x150.jpg

ZooseJK
10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Jp Trails update! I want to thank member Brad Osborn aka "Driven1" for helping me with this and hope you enjoy the latest update and layout. Navigation has been improved along with a top menu which is easier to use. I will be altering the colors a bit to match the meetup.com/jp-trails site. Let me know what YOU think?

Visit us:

www.jptrails.com

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

www.facebook.com/jptrails

http://jptrails.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/banner_967x150.jpg

Looks great!

jdemonto
10-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks Brad had the logo made a few months ago and then merged into the banner. I also redesigned the theme of the website and as you know meetup.com.

Jason

ZooseJK
10-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks Brad had the logo made a few months ago and then merged into the banner. I also redesigned the theme of the website and as you know meetup.com.

Jason

Yea i like it!

DRIVEN1
10-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Glad I could help Jason. I think it looks awesome on your page now. Isn't this what "Supporting Members" are suppose to do? :grinpimp:

Lets keep Jptrails.com growing and get two trails a month going during the cooler months.

jdemonto
10-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Glad I could help Jason. I think it looks awesome on your page now. Isn't this what "Supporting Members" are suppose to do? :grinpimp:

Lets keep Jptrails.com growing and get two trails a month going during the cooler months.

Cool. well post them up!

Jason

Rockindoc
10-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Cool. well post them up!

Jason

x2 :beer: