Hello [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Hello

gcg
08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Hello all! I just joined the forum and am impressed with what I've seen. I have a 2007 2 door Rubicon that is currently undergoing a major transformation at Shaffer's. The work looks great, as usual.

I look forward to learning a lot from the forum and contributing when I can.

Living Still
08-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see another Reno JK owner :cool:. What type of modifications are you having Shaffer's do for you? They do pretty awesome work over there JK is a beast. Post pics sometime if you can.

Looking forward to seeing you on a run sometime...

-Casey

gcg
08-15-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi Casey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Shaffer's installed a 3.5" RE lift, 35" tires, 15x8 Procomp 8179 wheels, JE Reel driveshafts, 4.88 gears, RockHard rear bumper, Shrockworks stubby front bumper, Warn Powerplant winch and alloy rear axle shafts. A few other things are in the works. I don't have it back yet but will post pictures when I do.

They have been great to work with and I love their 4 door JK!

- Gordon

nam6869usmc
08-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Casey,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Shaffer's installed a 3.5" RE lift, 35" tires, 15x8 Procomp 8179 wheels, JE Reel driveshafts, 4.88 gears, RockHard rear bumper, Shrockworks stubby front bumper, Warn Powerplant winch and alloy rear axle shafts. A few other things are in the works. I don't have it back yet but will post pictures when I do.

They have been great to work with and I love their 4 door JK!

- Gordon

Welcome Gordon, have to say WoW!,,,./.when you get your Rubi back pictures are a must. Your Rubi will definitely "Getter Done"......

MichaelW
08-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Wow is right! No messing around Gordon. I'll have to swing by today to take some spy pics of your build. :D Naw, I wouldn't steal your thunder. But I will insist you come out with us for a trail run or two.

gcg
08-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Wow is right! No messing around Gordon. I'll have to swing by today to take some spy pics of your build. :D Naw, I wouldn't steal your thunder. But I will insist you come out with us for a trail run or two.
Hi Michael,

I picked the Jeep up yesterday and am very happy with it! I'll try and get some pictures this weekend. I'd love to come along on some trail runs!

JK Wheeler
08-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi Michael,

I picked the Jeep up yesterday and am very happy with it! I'll try and get some pictures this weekend. I'd love to come along on some trail runs!

Are you going to make it to the poker run?

Papabear
08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. Papabear