New Trail Info site launched! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: New Trail Info site launched!

Jeep School
07-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Announcing the launch of our new website www.JeepTrailInfo.com offering Jeep trail maps and guide books for Jeep trails of the Southwest, including Sedona, Arizona; Lake Havasu/Parker, Arizona; Moab, Utah; and Ouray, Durango, Silverton and Telluride, Colorado, and more to keep coming.

Shop securely online, instantly download maps and guide books that you can print at home. Buy and download digital maps and trailbooks directly from our store using PayPal. Downloads are set up to print on standard 8.5"x11" paper. Have your trail map in your hands in just minutes!

JeepTrailInfo.com also includes preparation and driving tips on the website, with a Trailwise Blog coming soon. Looking for a map we don't have on the list yet? Drop us a line--we are always looking for an excuse to go 4-wheeling!

Happy trails,

ZooseJK
07-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Nena great idea!!

JKDoc
07-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Good luck with the new venture. I'm sure it will be a great resource considering you are running it. I'll add a plug for the school while I'm at it. Cost me $14,450 to go to school for a day with Nena. Actually her charge was the $450, the rest is what she led me into. Best $450 I ever spent. Went from Newbie to "I can really do that!" in one day.

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill" Bob Arnett

Jeep School
07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Cost me $14,450 to go to school for a day with Nena. Actually her charge was the $450, the rest is what she led me into. Best $450 I ever spent...

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
!

Thanks, Dave!

Zoose: how is that sidewall holding up? ;)

Goodysgotacuda
07-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Need some southern Nevada stuff on there! Please? lol

ZooseJK
07-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Just
Empty
Every
Pocket
!

Thanks, Dave!

Zoose: how is that sidewall holding up? ;)

Still going strong thanks for asking!! I bought a new compressor after mine hit the dust the day we were up there. So we dont have to bug you for air anymore.

Jeep School
07-07-2009, 10:02 PM
So we dont have to bug you for air anymore.
Remember when we laughed about "buying" water? Then we joke about people figuring out how to sell air? I think you are on to something...:D J/K--you are always welcome to stop by and use our air...until you get 40's! ;) :D

ZooseJK
07-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Remember when we laughed about "buying" water? Then we joke about people figuring out how to sell air? I think you are on to something...:D J/K--you are always welcome to stop by and use our air...until you get 40's! ;) :D

Ill make sure scott doesnt follow me next time!