Zombies and Liberals [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Zombies and Liberals

FUN LS1
07-03-2009, 07:44 PM
My cop friend just sent me a text saying he was jealous that I had just gotten a gun and now he wants to buy a new one. I told him that my liberal friends didn't like my recent purchase.

His response was classic and I instantly started laughing till I started crying.

"Just remember that when the zombies attack they will come running to you!"

Big A
07-03-2009, 07:55 PM
True story!

F'in Liberals and Zombies... :thefinger:

bfj aka tambil
07-03-2009, 09:17 PM
ROFL

My kids are fans of both !

Two edits here: First ... by "both" I meant Zombies and Guns.. (whole family leans Right of center... even wife swtiched after this last election)

Second ... Right after I hit post.. my daughter walks in to show me the new zombie shirt she just bought.. LOL

chromedome
07-03-2009, 10:05 PM
They're the same thing!
Here watch......

YouTube - Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k)

Big A
07-03-2009, 10:33 PM
YES! :D

Mikey's Rubi
07-06-2009, 07:41 AM
I think the zombie thing is hilarious as well. I just got a 30 06 and a friend asked me why. I said that "zombies aren't killing themselves these days." :)

Bunker
07-08-2009, 10:03 AM
just make sure you're legal to hunt the zombies...

http://www.buyzombie.com/products01/sticker-permit.jpg

rage344
07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
as a liberal dun dun dun i have to say these posts allways make me laugh i am all for the right to bear arms im doing it for our country at the same time can i just say we liberals are not all bad just the extremists on both ends of the political spectrum are the ones that ruin it all by the way i own a 243. a contender 357. and a few others so when the zombies come i dont have to make the drive to LS1s house

OneCav
07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
as a liberal dun dun dun i have to say these posts allways make me laugh i am all for the right to bear arms im doing it for our country at the same time can i just say we liberals are not all bad just the extremists on both ends of the political spectrum are the ones that ruin it all by the way i own a 243. a contender 357. and a few others so when the zombies come i dont have to make the drive to LS1s house

I hate to be the one to point this out rage, but the liberal in the white house that you likely voted for would most likely love to take away your right to have a .243 and a .357. The so called "assault weapons ban" that he wants to bring back and make permanent is a piece of pure tyranny.

karnuvore
07-08-2009, 04:51 PM
I think the right to bear arms should include our right to own stinger missles. Anything less is pure tyranny.

SDMF
07-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Dave thinks liberals are too conservative. :thefinger:

karnuvore
07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Im a gun owning liberal who doesnt think a full auto AK-47 is going to do dick when the local militia goes to war against the stinger missles and lazer guided hickamajigs our military is lobbing at them. So in the spirit of keeping things level - I wanna own a stinger missle. Is that too much to ask?

I have yet to see a deer wearing a bullet proof vest.

venom
07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2190/836969/1502663/55201802.jpg

OneCav
07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Im a gun owning liberal who doesnt think a full auto AK-47 is going to do dick when the local militia goes to war against the stinger missles and lazer guided hickamajigs our military is lobbing at them. So in the spirit of keeping things level - I wanna own a stinger missle. Is that too much to ask?

I have yet to see a deer wearing a bullet proof vest.

Somewhere around 1775 there were guys saynig things like "What good is my musket going to do against the British? They have artillery and cavalry and big navy ships with even bigger cannons."

As far as I'm concerned every able bodied citizen in this country not only has a right, but an obligation to own the same basic firearm as the fielded armies of the time. In 1775 that was a musket, today it's an AR15 or AK if you will karn. Who knows what it will be 50 years from now but be had better make sure that those descendents have the right and ability to own those weapons. We owe them that. The reason we owe it to them is becuase like or not the rank and file citizen is among the first and last defense of this nation should it ever be attacked.

As for armies hurling missiles and whatever other myriad of examples of being overmatched you care to offer. All I can tell you is we've been fighting in Afghanistan for six years now against a bunch of guys who just have AK-47's and they are still fighting aren't they?

karnuvore
07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
So you agree with me then? In the spirit of our constitution and bill of rights, I should be allowed to own a stinger missle? We agree - right? My line in the sand is every bit as valid as your's. More so - obviously. I clearly care more about the future of my nation and the ability of my descendents to defend themselves.

I'll be honest with you. I liken the "we need full auto guns to defend ourselves from ZOG and whatnot" lobby to the "we need hemp legal so we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil" lobby. Both have goals, but are disingenious as to what those goals are. Admit it - it's fun to fire a full auto weapon. Admit it - pot is fun to smoke.

Heh....I just tied together extreme right and extreme left and I've only had 3 glasses of wine and a 32 oz beer. The night is young!

OneCav
07-08-2009, 06:46 PM
So you agree with me then? In the spirit of our constitution and bill of rights, I should be allowed to own a stinger missle? We agree - right? My line in the sand is every bit as valid as your's. More so - obviously.

Is a stinger the basic issue firearm of our federal army?

It's not that I oppose you owning a stinger karn. If they can hand them out to mujahadeen in the hills of Afghanistan then why not you right? I think, however, you would find that an AR15 is of much better use to you. But if you have the money to buy a stinger and you can pass the red tape it would take to get one, by all means buy one.

karnuvore
07-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Hehe...oh the loopholes.

Red tape? Sounds like liberal code speak to me.

paragon
07-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I think the right to bear arms should include our right to own stinger missles. Anything less is pure tyranny.

it doesn't?

karnuvore
07-08-2009, 09:55 PM
We agree!

indytrucks
07-09-2009, 09:49 AM

Sadly you would most likely have no clue how to properly use a Stinger any ways. :thefinger: (I was a 14s by the way :mr-t:)

SDMF
07-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Dave - You made me think of my uncle. :beer:

My uncle, a vietnam vet who was shot and later blown off a tank and lost fingers and mangled with shrapnel, is a major gun collector. When I was 15 I went over to his house with one of my friends. I was showing my friend his collection (he has well over 500 guns now) and he looks at my uncle and goes "What, no missile?". My uncle smiles and says follow me and he goes to the garage and up on the wall hangs an 8 foot long missile. I'd seen it several times and knew the story behind it but man was it funny seeing my buddy about chit his pants. He bought it in the early 80's at a gun show, it's a dummy of course, but makes for a good conversation piece.

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Sadly you would most likely have no clue how to properly use a Stinger any ways. :thefinger: (I was a 14s by the way :mr-t:)

What's that got to do w/ my constitutional right to blow s h i t up?

OneCav
07-09-2009, 05:01 PM
I'll be honest with you. I liken the "we need full auto guns to defend ourselves from ZOG and whatnot" lobby to the "we need hemp legal so we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil" lobby. Both have goals, but are disingenious as to what those goals are. Admit it - it's fun to fire a full auto weapon. Admit it - pot is fun to smoke.

You don't even know what an AR-15 is.

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 05:04 PM
I dont? Wait - you mean it's NOT a fighter jet?!?!? Ok, I give up - is it the code name for a product that is going to replace WD-40 once they get their patent straight?

In the meantime, tell me more about me! I'm always intrigued to hear what someone w/ a different opinion about a given topic thinks about me. Especially when they're taking a giant leap into the void to express that synopsis of who I am. The only thing I think about you is that you have a different opinion. But I am starting to learn some things ;).

:beer:

Honestly, again, no need in taking this drivel too seriously. I'm just taking some logic and fun and running with both. But if any zombies come to my house, they have grand dads Mosin Nagant, dad's shotgun, and my uncle's .357 to deal with. Oh and a backyard full of slippery rottweiler s h i t.

edit: and my 5 year old's red rider bb gun (no compass in the stock! what a rip!)

edit again: I forgot about the .22 my dad gave me as well. Yay! Can I be allowed to know what an AR-15 is now?

another edit: Didnt I already cover the "Im a gun owning liberal" stuff in my first post? Lemme scroll up.

Last edit: yep, I did. Well, second post.

OneCav
07-09-2009, 05:35 PM
An AR-15 is semi-automatic only, not full auto. For that matter, you'll be extremely unlikely to find any "full auto" AK-47's on the shelf at your local gun stores. I get the impression you're on this thread looking to start an argument and to that end you have apparently decided the way to do that is to take what I'm saying and misrepresent it in an effort to evoke some sort of response. It's pretty much text book troll behavior.

For my part, I'm done with it. Yes I think everyone has a right to own an AR-15, even an AK-47 and if they can afford, desire and legally own a fully automatic version of those rifles then so be it. In reality a fully automatic rifle is a waste of time for most people, especially rank and file civilians who don't have the training to fire it and will just end up spending a lot of money for ammunition. Semi-auto is preferrable. That's the way I feel about it and I'd appreciate it if you didn't misrepresent what I am saying in order to start a stupid argument on the internet that no one will win.

SDMF
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Hey Dave, what Mosin Nagant?

I'm not a big fan of the AR-15, I'll stick with my Garand. :beer:

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
LOL youre damn silly. Scroll up and read the first post.

Edit: that's to the guy that knows me and says Im a troll.

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Dave - You made me think of my uncle. :beer:

My uncle, a vietnam vet who was shot and later blown off a tank and lost fingers and mangled with shrapnel, is a major gun collector. When I was 15 I went over to his house with one of my friends. I was showing my friend his collection (he has well over 500 guns now) and he looks at my uncle and goes "What, no missile?". My uncle smiles and says follow me and he goes to the garage and up on the wall hangs an 8 foot long missile. I'd seen it several times and knew the story behind it but man was it funny seeing my buddy about chit his pants. He bought it in the early 80's at a gun show, it's a dummy of course, but makes for a good conversation piece.

Sadly, this makes me think of my Uncle as well.

Sad because he chose to leave this world 3 years ago :shaking:. He used his 45 to do it. Cant say I blame him.

But it does bring back some hilarious memories. This guy wasn't what Id call an avid gun collector - but he did have his own personal arsenal. Was definitely into muzzle loaders (oddly enough - given what was said earlier in this thread). He was the owner of the Mosin Nagant and the .357 I inherited. The mosin was the first "real gun" I ever fired. Damn near knocked my head off.

Funny story. . Well, my Uncle was a loner type. He lived in a trailer and was caretaker of the family orange grove which was bout 20 miles from ANYTHING civilized. Spent most of his time alone. His hobbies including "preparing for the race war" by shooting up targets and firing his .357 from the hip.

Us kids idolized him.There were 4 cousins when I was growing up; myself, my 2 cousins chuck and chris, and my brother Andy. He was our strange uncle Leon - but that made him even cooler. He really didnt know how to relate to children and pretty much treated all of us like little adults - which made us like him even more.

So one day, he says to me "Wanna learn how to blow up a refrigerator?"

LOL

Of course I was all into that. My cousins were there too and they were into it as well. I must have been around 10, that means our ages ranged from 5-10 years old. LOL. So my uncle proceeds to basically show us how to make pipe bombs and then we commence to blowing up a refrigerator with him.

We spent the rest of that summer blowing up stuff - unsupervised. It was all fun and games until we got the bright idea to blow a "dead limb" off an Orange tree. We wound up splitting the orange tree down the middle and it had to be yanked out of the grove. Uncle Leon locked up the powder after that and he got the riot act from his sisters (my mom and aunt).

Was a fun summer w/ crazy old uncle Leon though.

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey Dave, what Mosin Nagant?

Dont quote me cuz Im not positive. I believe it's a M28. There's a lotta drama to that gun in my family and I basically had to chop my cousin down like a redwood (he's 6'7") to get it (and give the crackhead a pile of cash). Basically my uncle promised me that gun when I was a child and the crackhead stole it from his gun case before his corpse was even cold :shaking:

It hangs on the wall in my bedroom now. I dont know the exact year it was made - but it was always referred to as "Granddad's Russian Rifle from WWII."

SDMF
07-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Dont quote me cuz Im not positive. I believe it's a M28. There's a lotta drama to that gun in my family and I basically had to chop my cousin down like a redwood (he's 6'7") to get it (and give the crackhead a pile of cash). Basically my uncle promised me that gun when I was a child and the crackhead stole it from his gun case before his corpse was even cold :shaking:

It hangs on the wall in my bedroom now. I dont know the exact year it was made - but it was always referred to as "Granddad's Russian Rifle from WWII."

Glad you got it back so it didn't end up in a pawn shop. I have a Mosin-Nagant from the 40's

paragon
07-09-2009, 06:24 PM
An AR-15 is semi-automatic only, not full auto. For that matter, you'll be extremely unlikely to find any "full auto" AK-47's on the shelf at your local gun stores. I get the impression you're on this thread looking to start an argument and to that end you have apparently decided the way to do that is to take what I'm saying and misrepresent it in an effort to evoke some sort of response. It's pretty much text book troll behavior.

For my part, I'm done with it. Yes I think everyone has a right to own an AR-15, even an AK-47 and if they can afford, desire and legally own a fully automatic version of those rifles then so be it. In reality a fully automatic rifle is a waste of time for most people, especially rank and file civilians who don't have the training to fire it and will just end up spending a lot of money for ammunition. Semi-auto is preferrable. That's the way I feel about it and I'd appreciate it if you didn't misrepresent what I am saying in order to start a stupid argument on the internet that no one will win.

and another sees Karn for what he is and understands his trolling ways

BTW, don't fault him.... millions have been invested in psychological research to understand why humans want to argue simply for the sake of arguing and will oppose what someone says even without knowledge of the subject nor any real conviction about it

karnuvore
07-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Awwww....a member of the Karn fan club found a friend! If nothing else comes from this thread, we had 2 good uncle stories, a funny first post, and Paragon found a girlfriend.

bfj aka tambil
07-09-2009, 07:40 PM
is a bolt-action, internal magazine fed, military rifle that was used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and various other nations, most of them from Eastern bloc. Also known as the Three-Line Rifle As a front-line rifle, the Mosin-Nagant served in various forms from 1891 until the 1960s in many Eastern European nations, when the sniper rifle variant was replaced by the SVD

Above from Wikipedia

LOL...to the rest of the thread. (the last few days worth)

MaRShiN
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
All I know is that on call of duty, I PWN with the mosin. . . WOOOOOOOOOOOO

good story tho andd dodnt le tme interrupt the agruin, makes for a more intresting read!!

karnuvore
07-10-2009, 06:24 AM
I played call of duty til I got to a scene where I had to drive a tank. Kept getting blown up. Never got out of Stalingrad.

Now Vice City. I can kill some whores now.

scottyp
07-10-2009, 08:20 AM
The mosin is a purrrty weapon, but was recently debating on either an 1944 enfield for 400 or forking over some real cash for the gun of all guns-garand-but spent it on jeep parts instead:grinpimp:maybe after i finish the next string of mods ill get around to getting me a rifle:smokin: oh and karn stop being such a damn troll...:shaking:

OneCav
07-10-2009, 02:28 PM
and another sees Karn for what he is and understands his trolling ways

BTW, don't fault him.... millions have been invested in psychological research to understand why humans want to argue simply for the sake of arguing and will oppose what someone says even without knowledge of the subject nor any real conviction about it

It was pretty obvious that he was looking to start an argument and then I noticed . . .

and I put the two together. Over 3700 posts in 11 months and obviously looking to pick a fight and the little warning flags went up telling me that this guy is a troll that's just looking to start an argument because he's got nothing better to do. The best thing to do with guys like that is ignore them.

scottyp
07-11-2009, 07:44 AM
cav you are obviously the one being a complete troll you singled out something karn said and quoted with a smart as$ comment multiple times and then when he actually responded you called him a troll and had a ***** fit...and no you cant buy a fully auto AK from your local gun shop but there are ways to make one fully auto but its illegal which is why his point is that it should be legal... and those people with "just AKs" also have things such as car bombs...which you could substitute for a stinger. Also those same people hide in urban areas with civilians. In a civilian uprising it would be a little different then hiding in a city waiting for the gov and troops to come to us...if anything you are the troll for coming on here and calling someone out and when they reply go "oh not going to talk to you cuz your a troll:bawling:"... jackas$:shaking:

karnuvore
07-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I dont mind being called a troll. Been called worse. I posted silly comments in a silly thread and Sam Eagle couldn't play with it so he resorted to calling me names. Big freaking deal. SDMF - bigger troll!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/Karnuvore/ONECAV.jpg

SDMF
07-11-2009, 09:18 AM
SDMF - bigger troll!

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

karnuvore
07-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Well at least we now know the ratio that is the cut off for trollhood.

11 (months) / 3750 (posts) = .0029 <<< Troll status

If your ratio is <.0029, you are a troll.

SDMF - you are so on the bubble. You better slow down and let me pass you. Your ratio is: .0034. You go much lower and you are SOL buddy.

ScottyP - your ratio is: .0090. Careful there mr Gator.

Let's run Sam Eagle's ratio: .04. Sam is safe - for now.

Hehehehehe

bsack
07-11-2009, 10:56 AM
I dont mind being called a troll. Been called worse. I posted silly comments in a silly thread and Sam Eagle couldn't play with it so he resorted to calling me names. Big freaking deal. SDMF - bigger troll!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/Karnuvore/ONECAV.jpg

I so dig your style.:beer: Some on here are just humorless whiny b!tches.

karnuvore
07-11-2009, 11:02 AM
I see no point in getting pissy at your computer. I liken it to being mad at your TV set. Besides, who wants to have a world altering debate in a thread about zombies and liberals. I think the got banned? thread is better suited for that sort of serious stuff.

lol

FUN LS1
07-11-2009, 11:17 AM
This is the second time a thread I've started on this forum turned into an online battle.

Just so one of you guys can say this???

http://www.scottandbiccy.com/albums/funny/InternetFight.jpg

karnuvore
07-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah I know I'm going to hell. But I've posted it many times before. How much hotter can hell get?

http://www.tonyskansascity.com/tonyskansascity/internetfight.jpg

Krusty
07-11-2009, 02:02 PM

karnuvore
07-11-2009, 02:32 PM
LOL this cracked me up:

http://mtpundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obama_zombies_motivator.jpg

This too...

http://elfninosmom.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/obama-zombie.jpg

hahaha

http://swordattheready.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/ron-paul-zombies.jpg

Krusty
07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Don't know how I missed this classic...

9445:thefinger:

Krusty
07-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Check it out..

...a zombie/troll doll!!!!9446 :D:beer:

SDMF
07-11-2009, 04:29 PM

SDMF - you are so on the bubble. You better slow down and let me pass you. Your ratio is: .0034. You go much lower and you are SOL buddy.

Hehehehehe

I keep thinking I post too much, but chit...I average like 10-15 posts a day and it's not like I post in every thread for no reason. I wish the stupid post count didn't show at all to tell you the truth, all it means is that I shoot the chit a lot.

SDMF
07-11-2009, 04:31 PM
That troll doll is awesome Krusty.:beer:

Krusty
07-11-2009, 04:37 PM
This thread was crying out for something, there you go.:D

scottyp
07-11-2009, 07:44 PM

Hehehehehe

Darn I guess I shouldnt post for a couple days just to make sure I dont kreep closer to being a troll:thefinger:

FUN LS1
07-26-2009, 11:30 PM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-prep-win.jpg?w=390&h=500

Renzo Fighter
07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2190/836969/1502663/55201802.jpg

I need this shirt!! where did you find it?

venom
07-27-2009, 05:25 PM
I need this shirt!! where did you find it?

ebaym but I have since redid the idea and made logos for my hearse :)

Renzo Fighter
07-28-2009, 01:36 PM
I need to get something like that for my jeep. I have alot of weapons and when people ask me why i ALWAYS tell them for when the zombies come, ill be ready! Im gonna go look for the tshirt also now.

sniper41
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM

You can own one- just don't let anyone know!!

paragon
07-30-2009, 06:32 PM
You can own one- just don't let anyone know!!
don't tell anyone