AZ JK meet and greet [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: AZ JK meet and greet

ZooseJK
06-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Go here to vote on date!

http://jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=91883

jdrogers
06-30-2009, 07:45 PM
But what about those of us that are "supposed to be banned over there"??? :shaking:

I know!!! We could vote over here and you could copy our votes over there!!!

Ps. the 18th works for me... :)

BLK RUBI ON 40s
06-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...

ZooseJK
06-30-2009, 11:56 PM
I'll put u in... I still need to post it up on jasons site but I'll do that when we have a clear idea on what day to have it on... BTW the last meet and great was awesome but I felt we had a bad JK turn out. we need a good one like our sheeps crossing run where we had about 25 JKs. it still sucks tho cause the majority is still on the other site but we're trying are best to open their eyes to the matrix...

:eyemouth:

jdemonto
07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Scott I will update your account to Trail leader and then you can post your M&G there.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason

ZooseJK
07-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Hey Scott I will update your account to Trail leader and then you can post your M&G there.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason

Scott, 1 do we want to make this this a jeep meet and greet or just JK? also Jason is this something you could pass onto your new/recent customers that are wanting to do some wheeling?

jdemonto
07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Scott, 1 do we want to make this this a jeep meet and greet or just JK? also Jason is this something you could pass onto your new/recent customers that are wanting to do some wheeling?

Yes, I can as long as I have some notice.

Jason

ZooseJK
07-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes, I can as long as I have some notice.

Jason

Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Awesome Jason, We will make sure you have all the info. Hopefully we can decide a date here soon.

Also if you wanna make flyers or anything for jp-trails we can hand out as long as Scott is cool with it we can get the word out on that for you.

Yeah thats totally a good idea.

www.meetup.com/jp-trails

Jason

Sweet I'll log on tommorow and post it...

BTW any jeeper is welcome. Its gonna be at the other Jasons house and I know he'll probally invite some of his jeep buddies who dont all have JKs... As long as its cool with him I have no objections... :beer:

hidX
07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! :D I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!

jdemonto
07-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I am also working on a deal for a M&G at a Table Mesa area resturant, hopefully it materializes.

Jason

ZooseJK
07-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm cool with whatever! We might as well do it right and have a good time... Especially if JohnnyRubicon is bringing a keg! I guess we will have to decide on the size before we decide on food/grilling etc. Whatever the majority wants is cool with me... I dont have a wife to nag and b!tch, so no worries! :D I do think Sat afternoon/night would be better, unless we wanted to make it a day gig and party poolside?!

Awesome! gladd you offered it up D & B can get expensive...especially as you drink more and more...

JohnnyRubicon
07-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the :beer:

jdemonto
07-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I think I am going to change my name to JohnnyForum because I seem to be joining a new one every day. 4 jeep sites, and today I joined a CB forum.

I'm gonna stop all this typing and start focusing on the :beer:

Been there done that! I have slowed down a bit as there are a lot of jeep forums and very little time in the day!

Jason

ZooseJK
07-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Been there done that! I have slowed down a bit as there are a lot of jeep forums and very little time in the day!

Jason

Thats why i do it while im at work!! lol :thefinger:

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-06-2009, 05:46 PM
So many have been wheeling a lot individually and its been tough trying to find a time and day the works well with everyone.... Well I think a Meet-n-Greet will be perfect to have late on a weekend day since the majority of us have that time available. The day will be Saturday the 18th. Meet-n-Greets are fun ways to show off your latest mods, talk jeeps, meet new people and most importantly eat...! I I'll make a list on this page of all whos going to attend and details of when, where, and the time as we make our choices.

:thumbsup:

***Updated... **** (as of July 6th)

Where: Jason's (RubiJK) House...! BBQ, POOL, and good old jeepin fun :)

when: July 18th (exact time TBD)

Whos going:
1 steves07jk--------------Plates, forks, spoons
2*AZWhacker-------------
3 BRUZR-------------------
4 JohnnyRubicon---------Keg (nneds ideas on what to fill it with)
5*Ken Jong Il--------------
6 RN M OVR----------------
7 spencenaz- -------------
8 theosdad----------------
9 joes-jk- ------------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
11 scottg07----------------
12 ZooseJK---------------- burger patties and buns
13*srt-iz--------------------
14 axsys ------------------hotdogs and buns
15*SGT --------------------
16 JPTwinz---------------- Im assuming Cosco Sized Chips :)
17 Scottg07's Dad------- Mayonase, Mustard, Ketchup and Relish
18*azrockzuk -------------
19 jd rogers----------------
20* RubiJK------------------ House,pool, Grill and backyard :thumbsup:

Bring your family...Bring a date and get ready to have a great time..!

(* By your name = possible attendance/ maybe)

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
BTW jdrogers: your named is banned over there and gets edited with ****** if I put it down lol...:beer:

ZooseJK
07-06-2009, 06:32 PM
BTW jdrogers: your named is banned over there and gets edited with ****** if I put it down lol...:beer:

Thats classic!

Jason, can you send this out to your latest customers you think will be interested?

Scott/RubiJK, is this something we wanna post on VJC or Jptrails for more notice?

I dont want to go to crazy as its not my house lol :beer:

Also Rubi you might want to read the thread about peeing in pools over there in VJC before you answer this lol

ZooseJK
07-06-2009, 07:53 PM
To continue the email sent out by Jason,

1. I say we meet at like 4 or 5 so we can do the pool thing then also enjoy the weather outside later.

2. I also think we should allow significant others, get them involved to be able to let them see how we "ROLL". If we do this we need a pretty accurate account to have enough food! also we would need some one to bring "family friendly" drinks.

Thanks again for everything Jason!

PAHUNTER21
07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey! Got the email too. Couple points..

1. I am up in the air. Need to find a babysitter.

2. In one of the emails, someone asked if the women folk are going to be there... In my opinion... It's not a party unless there are ladies there. :thefinger:

hidX
07-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Thats classic!

Jason, can you send this out to your latest customers you think will be interested?

Scott/RubiJK, is this something we wanna post on VJC or Jptrails for more notice?

I dont want to go to crazy as its not my house lol :beer:

Also Rubi you might want to read the thread about peeing in pools over there in VJC before you answer this lol

Yep, I threw a few extra bags of shock in my pool after reading that one! Like I said over there... some things are better left unsaid! lol

I was thinking about VJC, but want to see how many we are at from the JK sites. Too many people could make it impossible to grill and eat... and could get us shut down by senor policia too early! :shaking: If we dont get many more from here, then I'll go ahead and post up over there.

Hey! Got the email too. Couple points..

1. I am up in the air. Need to find a babysitter.

2. In one of the emails, someone asked if the women folk are going to be there... In my opinion... It's not a party unless there are ladies there. :thefinger:

1. Get it figured out!
2. Women folk are in! Women folk are necessary! Women folk shouldnt wear clothes!

...and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!! :thefinger:

steves07jk
07-07-2009, 04:29 PM
I agree with Jason too many is going to make it kinda hard to eat and cook and all that stuff.

JPTwinz
07-07-2009, 04:38 PM
..and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!! :thefinger:

LMAO!!!!!! :beer:

ZooseJK
07-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Yep, I threw a few extra bags of shock in my pool after reading that one! Like I said over there... some things are better left unsaid! lol

I was thinking about VJC, but want to see how many we are at from the JK sites. Too many people could make it impossible to grill and eat... and could get us shut down by senor policia too early! :shaking: If we dont get many more from here, then I'll go ahead and post up over there.

1. Get it figured out!
2. Women folk are in! Women folk are necessary! Women folk shouldnt wear clothes!

...and nobody should stick fingers in women folk that they dont know!!! :thefinger:

Im not wearing clothes either!!!!!

hidX
07-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Im not wearing clothes either!!!!!

That does it! I'm not gonna be there!!! :eek:

ZooseJK
07-07-2009, 07:10 PM
That does it! I'm not gonna be there!!! :eek:

Oh come on now...if the girls can do it why cant i?

steves07jk
07-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Cause they are females and I am pretty sure no women will be getting naked in or near the pool. And if they do I dont want my view to be blocked by your white naked behind.

ZooseJK
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Cause they are females and I am pretty sure no women will be getting naked in or near the pool. And if they do I dont want my view to be blocked by your white naked behind.

Hey now its pretty tan...

jdrogers
07-07-2009, 10:59 PM

Yeah, Eddie and I have a "special" relationship... :shaking:

http://www.jdrogers.com/newjeep/banneduser.jpg

It seems he didn't see the humor in this little picture...

http://www.jdrogers.com/newjeep/p-jk-f-2.gif

I would give you one of my newer "secret" user names, but then he would get to use his ban stick yet again.

JPTwinz
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I posted this on JKF too but what do you guys think of combining the 18th with an install party? I just ordered the last set of Longfields that Longfield themselves will be carrying. They should be here mid next week. We can install them for everyone to see and participate in, almost like an event that they have at those big Off-road expos. Plus I hear it's only like an hour (total) install.

Yay or nay?

ZooseJK
07-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I posted this on JKF too but what do you guys think of combining the 18th with an install party? I just ordered the last set of Longfields that Longfield themselves will be carrying. They should be here mid next week. We can install them for everyone to see and participate in, almost like an event that they have at those big Off-road expos. Plus I hear it's only like an hour (total) install.

Yay or nay?

Jasons house/driveway/neighborhood/insanity... ask him!!:thefinger:

hidX
07-10-2009, 04:49 PM

Yay or nay?

Sweating in the garage watching you lay under your rig... or sitting in the pool with a red plastic cup full of beer??? Hmmm... :D

And actually, I'm pretty sure your rig will NOT fit inside my garage... So it would be in my driveway. At least the garage faces East so the driveway is shaded in the late afternoon. But seriously, if you want to do it and others are up for it, I dont have any problems with it. I have an air compressor/tools to make it go a little faster.

JohnnyRubicon
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Speaking of red cups...

Someone needs to bring some extras I only have about 25 or so.

Also Jason should I bring the Beer Pong table or do you have one already?

hidX
07-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Speaking of red cups...

Someone needs to bring some extras I only have about 25 or so.

Also Jason should I bring the Beer Pong table or do you have one already?

Dude, I'm 38 and Beer Pong wasnt around when I went to school. Bring yours!!! :beer: Sweet!

I'll have cups...

ZooseJK
07-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Dude, I'm 38 and Beer Pong wasnt around when I went to school. Bring yours!!! :beer: Sweet!

I'll have cups...

youre 38!!!?

hidX
07-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Yep, I just act 23! :D

JohnnyRubicon
07-10-2009, 06:02 PM
What about caps, I learned that when I had my first :beer:

Ok Iím set. I'll bring the keg, some cups, the beer pong table and my old lady to help balance out all the swinging dicks

hidX
07-10-2009, 06:30 PM
What about caps, I learned that when I had my first :beer:

Ok I’m set. I'll bring the keg, some cups, the beer pong table and my old lady to help balance out all the swinging dicks

Caps! 2 bottles with upside down caps on top of them with the famous red plastic keg cup in front of them, 2 teams sitting about 15 ft apart or so taking turns throwing caps to knock the other caps off???? Is that the one???

Nope never heard of it! :grinpimp:

I'm gonna have my new old lady there too... or is that old new lady? Whatever, another split tail will be there! :smokin:

Chris, did you get your rig back from AO?

ZooseJK
07-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Caps! 2 bottles with upside down caps on top of them with the famous red plastic keg cup in front of them, 2 teams sitting about 15 ft apart or so taking turns throwing caps to knock the other caps off???? Is that the one???

I'm gonna have my new old lady there too... or is that old new lady? Whatever, another split tail will be there! :smokin:

Ill have some new split tail there 2!! Im debating on which tail to bring got 2 that both wanna come just gotta figure out which one i wanna invite to jasons couch with me!:devil:

axsys
07-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Josh, bring them both and ill take the one you ditch haha. Dave, i have installed two sets of Longfields now so i can give ya a hand. Jason, i assume you have a decent amount of hand tools along with a jack and some stands to hold up his beast of a Jeep?

ZooseJK
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Josh, bring them both and ill take the one you ditch haha. Dave, i have installed two sets of Longfields now so i can give ya a hand. Jason, i assume you have a decent amount of hand tools along with a jack and some stands to hold up his beast of a Jeep?

HAHA 1 is mexican 1 is italian...i think im brigning the italian i like spaggetti more then tamales!

axsys
07-11-2009, 12:14 AM
HAHA 1 is mexican 1 is italian...i think im brigning the italian i like spaggetti more then tamales!

aww thats not fair, i love italian food. i guess tamales will work ;)

JeepyJeep
07-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Dude, I'm 38 and Beer Pong wasnt around when I went to school.

heehee...I'm 48...BEER wasn't around when I was comin' up. We drank expired milk...unpastuerized.

Sounds like you guys don't have need for an elderly Jeeper at this one, although the wrenching party sounds inviting as I would like to put a 3" coil lift and 35's on my walker.:laughing:

Missus has a work party for us to attend anyway, so...Enjoy!

ZooseJK
07-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Work party!? LAME!!! You cant get crazy there....

ZooseJK
07-11-2009, 10:11 AM
aww thats not fair, i love italian food. i guess tamales will work ;)

HAHA I see if i can manage to bring both of them at the same time.

JeepyJeep
07-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Work party!? LAME!!! You cant get crazy there....

Agreed...probably best at my advanced age. Just glad it's not a pink or purple party, or whatever color that party was that you had to submit to.:D

steves07jk
07-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Haha he got you zoose. I will be there plus my gf and I am bringing paper plates and plastic silverware. But seriously jeepy jeep you should tell the old lady your going to hang out with the guys. oh and some unknown females.that zoose is bringing. haha. We will understand if she slaps you silly but its worth it to hang out with jeep buddys

axsys
07-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Jan, just tell her that you broke something when we get back tomorrow and you need my help to fix it but im only free saturday. We could go ahead and break somethin small too so its not a lie, like a valve stem cap or a fuse or somethin haha

ZooseJK
07-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Agreed...probably best at my advanced age. Just glad it's not a pink or purple party, or whatever color that party was that you had to submit to.:D

I am no longer submitting to any of that bull ****!! lol And what advanced age are you talking about? from what jasons saying he is not that far behind you...and plus if you can keep up with us in your rig im sure you can keep up with us at the party!

ZooseJK
07-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Also me and cameron are doing Martinez Cabin sunday the 19th after the party!

JeepyJeep
07-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Glad to see you guys are behind me 100% on this one.:laughing:

Unfortunately, this is an economic decision. Barring bad behavior, it's usually a good idea for employees to show up/endure work parties...especially when boss lady invites you. Plus if I piss off missus much more, I will end up like those cats in the Free Credit Report.com commercials...poor and wearing tights at King Dick's fair trying to make a few sheckels to pay off alimony.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Glad to see you guys are behind me 100% on this one.:laughing:

Unfortunately, this is an economic decision. Barring bad behavior, it's usually a good idea for employees to show up/endure work parties...especially when boss lady invites you. Plus if I piss off missus much more, I will end up like those cats in the Free Credit Report.com commercials...poor and wearing tights at King Dick's fair trying to make a few sheckels to pay off alimony.

jan u suck...:innocent:

JeepyJeep
07-11-2009, 02:09 PM
jan u suck...:innocent:

Agreed...nevertheless will me & Cam will see u tomorrow @ airdown @ 7am?

JohnnyRubicon
07-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Similar, but this game is like horse where you try to throw it in the opposing player/teams cup.

Got back my rig on Thursday and already took it out today. Let me just say I am very pleased with the set up. It rides almost exactly like stock and I have a massive amount of flex. The only thing that is stopping me now is tires.

Speaking of that I was gonna wait till next month to get new ones but plans changed as today I blew not 1 but 2 sidewalls. One would not hold air at all so had to change that on the trail but the other is just slowly leaking so I was able to ride back. By the time I see you guys this weekend I should be sitting on 17Ē Addicts with 35Ē Baja Claws. :laughing:

Anybody want 3 stock rubi tires? :smokin:

steves07jk
07-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Are you going to post up pics of your jeep with the pretty new lift on it?

JohnnyRubicon
07-12-2009, 01:47 PM
There are some pics up on the other site, I'll post some close up ones when I get the wheels and tires this week.

steves07jk
07-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Ok so I dont see the thread on the other site for the meet and greet. So I will ask the question here. What time are we heading out to martinez on sunday I have a couple guys with jeeps from work that wanna roll with us.

JohnnyRubicon
07-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok so I dont see the thread on the other site for the meet and greet. So I will ask the question here. What time are we heading out to martinez on sunday I have a couple guys with jeeps from work that wanna roll with us.

I just talked to JackFag or whatever and they deleted the thread. He won't tell me why

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 03:48 PM
I just talked to JackFag or whatever and they deleted the thread. He won't tell me why

To clear things up:

scottg07,

It was brought to my attention that the recent AZ meet and greet that you put together was in fact posted both on this forum and on a forum that you know is openly hostile toward JK-Forum.com and to the administrator personally. In fact, several of the people who attended your run are not only vocally antagonistic and hateful about the administrator, they have even gone so far as to contact sponsors of the site with the intent to do harm. Needless to say, these people are unwelcome here and while I would never tell you who you can and can't wheel with, I would ask that you please refrain from posting events of this nature on the forum in the future. I realize that these people are friends of yours and that you don't have a problem with the unchecked remarks they say about the administrator and that's fine. However, I would be grateful if you would please abide by my requests.

Sincerely,
armycop

And I responded asking why we got singled out since a lot of stuff posted on JKO was also posted on JKF.

And WOL responded:

i am sorry that you are feeling singled out but honestly, i believe that armycop explained himself quite well to you and i'm not exactly sure what it is that you didn't understand. plain and simple, runs, events or meet-n-greets that are posted both on this forum and on forums that are openly hostile toward us will be removed. the fact that your post on this forum was removed is nothing personal but rather, a policy of ours that was simply enforced.

And I asked him well what happens if someone posts your own runs on JKO would you have a moderator delete your threads?

(No responce from WOL yet.....)

Obviously, we cant post runs, events or meet-n-greets like weve been doing for the last year now on both sites. The sad thing is I dont think they would enforce this rule if they benefitted themselves. I feel bad for JKF when people start to try and exploit this rule. I mean all someone would have to do is copy a JKF members post of an event on JKO, and then WOL or a Mod would delete it even if its legit just like ours. That is if they actually enforce this rule and are as stict as WOL states. Gosh this drama is crazy and it sucks being stuck in the middle. Next time someone else post a thread cause right now I feel like a 16 year old high school girl.

hidX
07-14-2009, 04:10 PM
---

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 04:12 PM
I went through a similar exercise...

[From doojer]
Hi RubiJK -

Unfortunately, it was brought to our attention that the recent AZ meet and greet was in fact posted both on this forum and on a forum that is openly hostile toward JK-Forum.com and to the administrator personally. Several of the people who attended the run are not only vocally antagonistic and hateful about the administrator, they have even gone so far as to contact sponsors of the site with the intent to do harm. Needless to say, these people are unwelcome here and while we would never tell you who you can and can't wheel with, we would ask that you please refrain from discussing events of this nature on the forum in the future.

Thanks for your understanding,
Matt

[From falconfixer]
Hi RubiJK,

I just wanted to let you know that I deleted your post asking what happened to the AZ Meet & Great. The meet and greet was also posted on a competing forum. Unfortunately that forum is openly hostile toward JK-Forum.com and its owners are encouraging of this behavior. I would be grateful if you would please refrain from posting any comments, information or links (direct or otherwise) to this forum in the future or the deleted AZ Meet & Greet. I appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please contact the Administrator if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Joe

[I diplomatically wrote back to Doojer]
Im aware of the hostility and the drama... I personally just choose to not partake in those discussions. I understand JKF tries to keep that under control, though. For the sake of not "crossing this line" again in the future, what was said in the thread here? Or was it just the fact that "banned members" were involved in the meet and greet on the other site/thread? Also, just for clarification, I cant discuss any social events or runs that a banned member is a part of even if they are not specifically named? Not being antagonistic, just trying to make sure I understand the rules.

Thanks,
Jason

[Doojer responds to my question]
Hey-- I appreciate your cooperation. The policy is to not allow discussion of runs that were also posted to the other forum in question. You will find the specific rule, along with any others, listed in the FAQ. (http://www.jk-forum.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_doublecross)

---Quote---

*Why was my trail run or event announcement deleted?*

Trail run or event announcements will be deleted if they are found to be posted both on JK-Forum.com and on one that is openly hostile towards it and/or has been blacklisted. ---End Quote--- Regarding banned members, if they attended an event that was not posted on a hostile forum, we will allow discussion of the event but would ask that you refrain to referring to them by name.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Matt

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 04:18 PM
I went through a similar exercise...

Im aware of the hostility and the drama... I personally just choose to not partake in those discussions. I understand JKF tries to keep that under control, though. For the sake of not "crossing this line" again in the future, what was said in the thread here? Or was it just the fact that "banned members" were involved in the meet and greet on the other site/thread? Also, just for clarification, I cant discuss any social events or runs that a banned member is a part of even if they are not specifically named? Not being antagonistic, just trying to make sure I understand the rules.

Thanks,
Jason

See I posted the same type of question asking for clearification so I can make sure the rule was understood and I got a responce telling me it was explained clearly enough which is the same responce I got last time I broke a rule. I kept reading through it feeling stupid cause I honestly had no idea which is why I felt singled out.

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 04:31 PM
See I posted the same type of question asking for clearification so I can make sure the rule was understood and I got a responce telling me it was explained clearly enough which is the same responce I got last time I broke a rule. I kept reading through it feeling stupid cause I honestly had no idea which is why I felt singled out.

Yep, I still think its excessive that any events/runs have to be EXCLUSIVE to JKF... or at least exclude JKO. Hey, its their rules... Yeah, I was feeling like a little kid that just got busted cheating on a test in grade school or something! Tip toed to avoid the dry drill from the ban stick! :shaking: LMAO!

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 04:40 PM
For a second I thought I was soft banned, cause eveytime I clicked on a JKF link it took about 10 seconds before loading while everything everywhere else still loaded instantly.... Then after about 10 minutes, everything is loading instantly on JKF again:confused:

JohnnyRubicon
07-14-2009, 04:46 PM
It's too bad guys because I was just getting ready to post some naked pictures of my self. Guess you'll have to wait till Saturday.

On a serious note, I was actually replying to Dave, to tell him if he wants to install his CB on sat, I can do that while him and Cameron do his shafts.

I went to submit my reply and no more thread. :pissed:

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 04:47 PM
I bet you are on the watch list now though!!! :bawling:

Ok, back to wheelin... and drinkin... not necessarily in that order...

What is the scoop for the trip to the cabins on Sun? Is it scheduled? Meet time? At the flag pole?

JohnnyRubicon
07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I am only familiar with entrance after you exit the canyon, where is this flag pole you speak of?

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 04:49 PM
On a serious note, I was actually replying to Dave, to tell him if he wants to install his CB on sat, I can do that while him and Cameron do his shafts.

On a MORE serious note, if Dave and Cameron are even touching each others shafts they are gonna get the ban stick from my house!!!

steves07jk
07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Thats what my post was when I found the JKF deleted it. I have some jeepers from boeing wanting to wheel with us sunday. I say start early but I have a feeling if we do that people wont show cause they will still be drunk from sat night.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
I guess I'll post it here since its not over on JKF any more and maybe people didnt hear me but............. We're getting a surprise from a sponsor which I will be bring saturday:bounce:

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 04:53 PM
On a MORE serious note, if Dave and Cameron are even touching each others shafts they are gonna get the ban stick from my house!!!

LMAO wow man really?

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I am only familiar with entrance after you exit the canyon, where is this flag pole you speak of?

Ok, yeah, well... I dont know what the hell im talking about really. Most trails out in FJ meet on Cottonwood road, which is where the big flag pole is. But, sometimes guys go in further South off of Price Rd. I've run a handful of trails out there, but not the Cabins. Just ignore me, and tell me where to be and what time. I'll be ok. Oh, but I prefer meeting no earlier than 8am if my vote counts for that at all!

LMAO wow man really?

Nah, man, I'm kidding... but I am a total homo-phobe! :thefinger:

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Oh and one more thing I had a 27 person count posted before it got removed and thats with 100% attendance with people from just JKF. How many extras are you planning?

RubiJK
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, we need to work on the list some more... Scott do you want to edit the first post and start up a head count? I actually copied this earlier today if it helps to regenerate it...

Whos going:
2*AZWhacker-------------
3*BRUZR-------------------
4 JohnnyRubicon---------Keg (needs ideas on what to fill it with)
8 theosdad----------------soda
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
11 scottg07----------------Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup and Relish
16 JPTwinz---------------- Im assuming Cosco Sized Chips
17 Scottg07's Dad-------
19 *jd rogers----------------
20 RubiJK------------------ House,pool, Grill and backyard

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah, we need to work on the list some more... Scott do you want to edit the first post and start up a head count? I actually copied this earlier today if it helps to regenerate it...

Whos going:
2*AZWhacker-------------
3*BRUZR-------------------
4 JohnnyRubicon---------Keg (needs ideas on what to fill it with)
8 theosdad----------------soda
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
11 scottg07----------------Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup and Relish
17 Scottg07's Dad-------
19 *jd rogers----------------
20 RubiJK------------------ House,pool, Grill and backyard

LOL just add 7 Guests and thats all I got...

JohnnyRubicon
07-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Scott, don't know if you got it, but put me down plus 3. My buddy who is hooking me up with the shell will probably show up later with his lady.

RubiJK - I'm only familiar with the entrance through Price road. Canít even find Cottonwood road on the map, is it a dirt road?

Also I vote that we make the run a little later maybe even 9 or 10. This time of year it is already 100 by 8am, at that point who cares if it is 100 or 110.

hidX
07-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Try #2 on this link...

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=33.162022~-111.347809&style=h&lvl=10&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=9DAEF7A719274C83!192&encType=1

axsys
07-14-2009, 05:49 PM

wwooooooaaaaa.......... the only shafts i will be touching are axle shafts. if there are any man shafts that get thrown my way, i am running over people to get out of there.

As for Martinez Cabin on Sunday, I had no clue that so many people were interested in going. Josh and I were just gonna head out there whenever, but it sounds like we need a game plan. I don't really care much about the heat, so we can go whenever. I've never been out there so I don't even know where a good meeting spot is. We can set up a place and time when we meet Saturday, or if there is a certain time we need to get out there that works best then just let us know.

steves07jk
07-14-2009, 05:57 PM
I have only been there once. Does anyone actually know the way? I say we meet in gold canyon or somewhere.

hidX
07-14-2009, 06:04 PM
wwooooooaaaaa.......... the only shafts i will be touching are axle shafts. if there are any man shafts that get thrown my way, i am running over people to get out of there.

Good we are on the same page then!!! :laughing: :beer:

Oh, and JohnRub... Joe from Absolute is probably coming over too... He said you beat him up so bad on price that he didnt make any money! Ha!

hidX
07-14-2009, 06:05 PM
I have only been there once. Does anyone actually know the way? I say we meet in gold canyon or somewhere.

Its a cool place to get lost, so we shouldnt worry about it. :D I might be able to find Ajax or Elvis though...

ZooseJK
07-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Just caught up on everything.. i took a new position in my company so i had training all day!

about the forum. Im sending out an email i say just keep all conversation here. if anyone finds new az people get an email and point them this way!

about martinez cabin.

I was thinking meeting at like 7 or 8 but we can talk more on sat night. I have been on the trail but have never led. I was just gunna go by what the wells book says so if anyone knows anything better whatever works.

but im gunna say we should buy food for about 30-35. if someone can help with some burgers that would be great. im going to email the list out.

btw please please no shaft touching...:thefinger:

JohnnyRubicon
07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
RubiJK - Thanks for the clarification on the map I know that road now, right before the military shooting range.

Steves07JK - If someone knows the for sure way then lets do that. Otherwise the way I know is to take Price Rd in and through box. When you finally exit the canyon there are three ways to go. The far left one takes you back to the 60 near superior, the middle one take you down a horse trail with a 50 ft winch wall (donít go this way I learned the hard way there is no way out). The route to the right takes you to the beginning of Martinez.

No matter which way we go I am definitely going canít wait to break in my new shoes.

That is funny Joe said that, yeh I did work him a little on the price, but I couldnít help it. Its nothing compared to when I bought my Jeep. I walked out of the dealership 5 times with 5 next day calls. When the whole thing was said and done they called me to offer me a sales position.

Ken Jong Il
07-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I was thinking about posting a trail run on JKF to WayoLifes mom's house. The end of the run will consist of a BBQ and a happy ending :laughing: JUST KIDDING! Thats just plain mean :devil: Did you guys decide on a time for Saturday?

hidX
07-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Haha... I think most are showing up between 5 and 6. A couple are coming over at 4 to put Dave's new Longfields in his rig so anytime after that is cool...

ZooseJK
07-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Haha... I think most are showing up between 5 and 6. A couple are coming over at 4 to put Dave's new Longfields in his rig so anytime after that is cool...

Party on Wayne!!:beer:

JPTwinz
07-15-2009, 09:34 AM

Whoa, so is this what I miss when I don't check new posts for half a day? lol....don't worry Jason, no man love will be happening on my watch.

Chris, I haven't gotten the CB yet, still don't know what to get.

Cameron, a post on here somewhere mentions needing some axle grease for the ends. Do you have some or do I need to pick some up? Also, did you guys drain the diff when you installed them before? If so, I can pick up some new synthetic fluid since I'm sure I'm due for a fluid change after a few water crossings here and there.

And after Sat night how the hell any of you going to be able to wheel at 7am? :D I know I'll be sleeping till noon.

Bruzr
07-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Bruzr here - Decided I would come check out the "other" site and see what it was all about.
(First post)

Anywyas I am back in for Saturday.
The girl is making taco salad (full of meat, cheese, tortillas, etc - nothing healthy, just really good)
So put me down for +1

Also very important:

I need a count of ALL jeep owners who will be attending by tomorrow at noon. I am working with a vendor on getting FREE stuff for all of you so please help me out!!

If someone would send me a list on here or to: h2resq@gmail.com

Thanks Guys!!!

axsys
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Whoa, so is this what I miss when I don't check new posts for half a day? lol....don't worry Jason, no man love will be happening on my watch.

Cameron, a post on here somewhere mentions needing some axle grease for the ends. Do you have some or do I need to pick some up? Also, did you guys drain the diff when you installed them before? If so, I can pick up some new synthetic fluid since I'm sure I'm due for a fluid change after a few water crossings here and there.

And after Sat night how the hell any of you going to be able to wheel at 7am? :D I know I'll be sleeping till noon.

We didn't need any axle grease for the install before. I don't have any but am curious to know what needs it. Are you sure that you aren't just reading that they are greasable? We didn't have to drain the diff either, but we could do that while we're working or you can hold off, either works.

JohnnyRubicon
07-15-2009, 01:31 PM

Your killing me Smalls!

Both the radios below under $100...

Here is my radio
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cobra-29-LTD-with-BlueTooth-CB-Radio_W0QQitemZ120447470399QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_2?hash=item1c0b3a8b3f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1234%7C 293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Here is the 75 that a lot of Jeepers run
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cobra-75-WX-ST-40-Channels-Handheld-CB-Radio_W0QQitemZ250462913235QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3a50c0c2d3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C 293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Good news is though I got an amplifier for my PA speaker so now you should be able to hear me better when I start going off on quad trails :blender:

ZooseJK
07-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Hey Guys,

Bruzr here - Decided I would come check out the "other" site and see what it was all about.
(First post)

Anywyas I am back in for Saturday.
The girl is making taco salad (full of meat, cheese, tortillas, etc - nothing healthy, just really good)
So put me down for +1

Also very important:

I need a count of ALL jeep owners who will be attending by tomorrow at noon. I am working with a vendor on getting FREE stuff for all of you so please help me out!!

If someone would send me a list on here or to: h2resq@gmail.com

Thanks Guys!!!

I will get as much of a finallized list out to you and everyone else tonight. Do you want names, screen names or just number of people?

JPTwinz
07-15-2009, 02:03 PM
We didn't need any axle grease for the install before. I don't have any but am curious to know what needs it. Are you sure that you aren't just reading that they are greasable? We didn't have to drain the diff either, but we could do that while we're working or you can hold off, either works.

The grease thought came from PhilD's post on his install http://jkowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149123&postcount=2 though now that I read it again he says it helped with the install and gave the seal some lubrication rather than it being a required step. I may just buy some to be cautious. Any idea how much diff fluid the Rubi D44's hold?

JPTwinz
07-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Your killing me Smalls!

Both the radios below under $100...

Here is my radio
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cobra-29-LTD-with-BlueTooth-CB-Radio_W0QQitemZ120447470399QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_2?hash=item1c0b3a8b3f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1234%7C 293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Here is the 75 that a lot of Jeepers run
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cobra-75-WX-ST-40-Channels-Handheld-CB-Radio_W0QQitemZ250462913235QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3a50c0c2d3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C 293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Good news is though I got an amplifier for my PA speaker so now you should be able to hear me better when I start going off on quad trails :blender:

LMAO.

Maybe I should get an amplifier too so I can yell at you as you take off in front of me. Dude you were like a fox going after a rabbit that day as we headed to lower sycamore! I got hung up on the dang trees overhanging the wash and before I knew it there was no sign of you.

Thanks for the links to. I like the one you have just not sure where to mount it. Maybe some other guys will have some on Sat I can see.

JohnnyRubicon
07-15-2009, 02:20 PM
LMAO.

Maybe I should get an amplifier too so I can yell at you as you take off in front of me. Dude you were like a fox going after a rabbit that day as we headed to lower sycamore! I got hung up on the dang trees overhanging the wash and before I knew it there was no sign of you.

Thanks for the links to. I like the one you have just not sure where to mount it. Maybe some other guys will have some on Sat I can see.

Sometimes I get carried away, need to check my mirror every now and then.

I like the 75 because it is compact but the audio is not that good on it. Wonít matter to much on the trail cause it gets the job done but your voice will sound muffled compared to other radios. The older and newer 29 like I have is a good middle of the road as far as audio goes but its bulky. That is kinda the trade off.

I think it would be sick to mount it off the overhead cross member on your cage. It would be all trucker style and easy to get to. We may be able to get away without drilling too; Iíll have to look at your cage on Sat.

owtdorz
07-15-2009, 02:46 PM
The grease thought came from PhilD's post on his install http://jkowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149123&postcount=2 though now that I read it again he says it helped with the install and gave the seal some lubrication rather than it being a required step. I may just buy some to be cautious. Any idea how much diff fluid the Rubi D44's hold?

Front takes 2.7 pints
Rear 4.75 pints

axsys
07-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Front takes 2.7 pints
Rear 4.75 pints

However, that will change since you have the Teraflex Diff covers on. If you still have the papers it came with, it should say on it. If not, you will have to call them or search here or JKF.

owtdorz
07-15-2009, 03:01 PM
However, that will change since you have the Teraflex Diff covers on. If you still have the papers it came with, it should say on it. If not, you will have to call them or search here or JKF.

That is true.
But you can just get 6 qts and fill it until it comes out the fill hole.
Left over for the next change.

Bruzr
07-15-2009, 04:08 PM
I will get as much of a finallized list out to you and everyone else tonight. Do you want names, screen names or just number of people?

Names/Screen Names would be good great since I'm sure ill be filling out lots of paperwork for the Free Shwag.

Thanks.

JPTwinz
07-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Names/Screen Names would be good great since I'm sure ill be filling out lots of paperwork for the Free Shwag.

Thanks.

You guys have those beer bottle jackets? I love those things :) :beer:

theosdad
07-15-2009, 05:16 PM
I sent Josh an email, but I wanted to say sorry that I cant make it. I know its last minute, but I just got told by my doctor that I might have Pneumonia or Valley Fever. I am on antibiotics and may be contagious so I dont want to get anyone sick. I hope everyone has a blast. I cant wait to meet everyone at the next meet and greet.
Theosdad

hidX
07-15-2009, 05:38 PM

Thanks.

Who doesnt love free shwag?!?!

Jason Brayer
aka HIDX
aka RubiJK

Glad you and the misses are going to make it out...

hidX
07-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Front takes 2.7 pints
Rear 4.75 pints

I like the zip tie/dipstick method myself. Trust me, you dont want to overfill it. It makes a nasty mess spewing out the breather and will be on your rig for a couple of weeks. You will never be able to stand the smell of gear oil again! Ask me how I know! Plus, it is often argued that too much gear oil in the front can lead to your seals going bad.

owtdorz
07-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I like the zip tie/dipstick method myself. Trust me, you dont want to overfill it. It makes a nasty mess spewing out the breather and will be on your rig for a couple of weeks. You will never be able to stand the smell of gear oil again! Ask me how I know! Plus, it is often argued that too much gear oil in the front can lead to your seals going bad.

True, but the Factory manual states that is the way to fill it.

Bruzr
07-15-2009, 05:51 PM

I don't need this anymore. Thanks though!!

Nope sorry.
Plus they dont fit to good around the red keg cups.

ZooseJK
07-15-2009, 06:18 PM
I sent Josh an email, but I wanted to say sorry that I cant make it. I know its last minute, but I just got told by my doctor that I might have Pneumonia or Valley Fever. I am on antibiotics and may be contagious so I dont want to get anyone sick. I hope everyone has a blast. I cant wait to meet everyone at the next meet and greet.
Theosdad

Get better buddy!

ZooseJK
07-15-2009, 06:23 PM
I don't need this anymore. Thanks though!!

Nope sorry.
Plus they dont fit to good around the red keg cups.

Good it would have been a hassle getting all this.. i cant figure out whose coming lol

Brian (Rover) will be there hes going to help me with burgers. Hes a little worried about his kids being there with all the Shaft work ;-)

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Lol so I got my first speeding radar ticket today...:pissed: Man those cameras are accurate, but gosh, am I really that ugly haha...?I have my ways to avoid paying it though:smokin:

axsys
07-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Lol so I got my first speeding radar ticket today...:pissed: Man those cameras are accurate, but gosh, am I really that ugly haha...?I have my ways to avoid paying it though:smokin:

well none of us wanted to tell you, but its good you found out someway..... :D

ZooseJK
07-15-2009, 11:14 PM
well none of us wanted to tell you, but its good you found out someway..... :D

x2!!!!

hidX
07-15-2009, 11:26 PM
True, but the Factory manual states that is the way to fill it.

And that is 100% accurate if you dont have a lift (so your axle/pinion isnt rotated at all) and are only running stock diff covers. Then the fill hole is in line with the bottom of the axle housing and the level is perfect.

Roll back the axle and raise the fill hole with an aftermarket cover and fill it to the fill hole and your tubes will have gear oil in them and could be to the bottom of the breather tube.

Thats why answering this is not a std answer because each lift amount/control arm length/diff cover combo is unique... So... zip tie/dipstick never lies.

hidX
07-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Scott, what goodies are you bringing and from who????????????

Damn, I have no patience and the curiosity is killing me!

ZooseJK
07-15-2009, 11:41 PM

what goodies!?

sgt rock
07-16-2009, 02:25 AM
did someone say party!!
me and my "krew" might be able to attend...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/azbootcamp/speedo2.jpg

sgt rock
07-16-2009, 02:32 AM

sorry to hear that! i have had at least 15 times that i tripped the camera but my rear tire, rack and rear gas/water carrier block the camera from seeing my plate...only once on the 10 by the airport did that camera in the middle get my plate--now i am avoiding that pesky guy who has come to house 2 times to drop off papers!

steves07jk
07-16-2009, 07:09 AM
I am with you Jason I wasnt going to say anything but its killing me.Come on Scott how about a hint. Haha Guess what 2 days till the meet and greet of the century

ZooseJK
07-16-2009, 09:13 AM
did someone say party!!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o98/azbootcamp/speedo2.jpg

If youre going to bring those chicks and also wear that speedo its gunna be one hell of a party!!!!

steves07jk
07-16-2009, 09:44 AM
If hes bringing all those ladies I am leaving my gf at home or even forgetting I have a gf. Haha

hidX
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM
If hes bringing all those ladies I am leaving my gf at home or even forgetting I have a gf. Haha

X1000! ...but I think I might have to see some ID's to verify they are over 18!

ZooseJK
07-16-2009, 01:30 PM
X1000! ...but I think I might have to see some ID's to verify they are over 18!

They can join me and the girl im bringing on Jasons couch!

steves07jk
07-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Hey you have to share. We all know your a stud but you cant handle all them at the same time. So share damn it

ZooseJK
07-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Hey you have to share. We all know your a stud but you cant handle all them at the same time. So share damn it

Hell no!!! :thefinger:

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-16-2009, 08:38 PM

Lol guess what I got in the mail today.... :bounce: Its amazing how cool some vendors are. :D

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-16-2009, 08:40 PM
did someone say party!!

Whoa Sgt Rock is that you? Now the party is gonna really get wild. You gonna rock the speedo this time :laughing2:

hidX
07-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Lol guess what I got in the mail today.... :bounce: Its amazing how cool some vendors are. :D

Such a tease bish! :thefinger:

hidX
07-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah add...

1 Jeeper and guest bringing nachos, salsa, and quac dip
1 Jeeper bringing pulled pork

steves07jk
07-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Come on scott quit teasing us. Ok well I am bringing a bottle of patron and my bottle of crown royal since I dont drink beer. And I will bring my own sodas for my crown and cokes.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Come on scott quit teasing us. Ok well I am bringing a bottle of patron and my bottle of crown royal since I dont drink beer. And I will bring my own sodas for my crown and cokes.

Nice drink selection. Steves coming to party :smokin::mr-t::beer:

steves07jk
07-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Not really I just dont drink beer so I will bring my own drinks and the patron I dont drink so I thought I would bring it if anyone wanted it maybe we can raffle it away or something.

ZooseJK
07-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Not really I just dont drink beer so I will bring my own drinks and the patron I dont drink so I thought I would bring it if anyone wanted it maybe we can raffle it away or something.

This is turning into some "meet and greet":beer:

Bruzr
07-16-2009, 11:40 PM

Alright I couldn't get beer bottle jackets but how about some coozies + a few other things?

What time does this thing start?

ZooseJK
07-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Alright I couldn't get beer bottle jackets but how about some coozies + a few other things?

Install starts at 4 party starts around 5

JohnnyRubicon
07-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Jas - Where is the nearest liquor store in relation to your house? Crossroads?

JPTwinz
07-17-2009, 11:20 AM

Thanks for trying! I dig the coozies too :beer:

And like Josh said.....4:00 if you want to witness the start of heavy drinking (and an axle install) and 5:00ish if you just want to start heavy drinking. :)

hidX
07-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Jas - Where is the nearest liquor store in relation to your house? Crossroads?

What do you need to get? I usually hit the grocery store for liquor. Also, do you have a tub/tap that you are bringing? I was planning on grabbing a couple of bags of ice to have on hand, so do you want me to get enough for the keg too? I have 100 plastic cups so dont worry about those either.

JohnnyRubicon
07-17-2009, 11:46 AM
What do you need to get? I usually hit the grocery store for liquor. Also, do you have a tub/tap that you are bringing? I was planning on grabbing a couple of bags of ice to have on hand, so do you want me to get enough for the keg too? I have 100 plastic cups so dont worry about those either.

Extra ice is always good. I am looking for a place to fill the keg closer to your house.

Don't worry I'll bring the hoses, but whos bringing the china white?

bmweight
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
I just got on this from TOS, but I'll bring some party platters, Wings, Costco Rollie things, and a suprise

ZooseJK
07-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Can someone bring chees slices for the burgers? I know we have other condiments but cheese is always good with burgers.

Bruzr
07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
So many have been wheeling a lot individually and its been tough trying to find a time and day the works well with everyone.... Well I think a Meet-n-Greet will be perfect to have late on a weekend day since the majority of us have that time available. The day will be Saturday the 18th. Meet-n-Greets are fun ways to show off your latest mods, talk jeeps, meet new people and most importantly eat...! I I'll make a list on this page of all whos going to attend and details of when, where, and the time as we make our choices.

:thumbsup:

***Updated... **** (as of July 6th)

Where: Jason's (RubiJK) House...! BBQ, POOL, and good old jeepin fun :)

Whos going:
2*AZWhacker-------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
16 JPTwinz---------------- Im assuming Cosco Sized Chips :)

Can we get an official list update?

bmweight
07-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Where: Jason's (RubiJK) House...! BBQ, POOL, and good old jeepin fun

Whos going:
2*AZWhacker-------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
21* JeepLIMO--------------- Wings, Costco Rollies,Suprise

Bruzr
07-17-2009, 03:54 PM
BRUZR-------------------Taco Salad/ Doritos

Just came back to my desk and there was MORE free swag :bounce2: with a note that read. "Give these to your Jeep buddies, have a great weekend."
Thank You Marketing Dept!!

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-17-2009, 04:35 PM
lol sweet bro, more swag, this is gonna rock.

hidX
07-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Extra ice is always good. I am looking for a place to fill the keg closer to your house.

Don't worry I'll bring the hoses, but whos bringing the china white?

Liquor Vault 9301 E Shea Blvd # 133, Scottsdale, AZ‎ - (480) 860-0982‎

I assume they still do kegs... I used to get a couple/month back in the late 80's! :grinpimp:

Its in a strip mall on the ESE corner of 92 St/Shea... Kind of behind/east of McDonalds. Might want to call ahead and make sure they have them still... I havent had a chance.

hidX
07-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I think I have like a 20 pack of Amer Cheese in the fridge and I'll pick up some cheddar when I am out and about tomorrow.

Everybody might want to throw in some folding chairs if you have them. Just keep them in the Jeep, but in case everybody is wanting to lounge... I of course dont have enough seating for 40!

hidX
07-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I added a couple more. I think this is updated, but doesnt have add'l guests coming with those listed here...

2*AZWhacker-------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
20* RubiJK +1 guest---------- House,pool, Grill, backyard, cheese, cups, SOME ice
21 JeepLIMO--------------- Wings, Costco Rollies,Suprise
22 Sgt Rock
23 1BDRUBI + guest----------Nachos, salsa, quac
24 Baronvonroot-------------Pulled Pork

axsys
07-18-2009, 09:05 AM
I added a couple more. I think this is updated, but doesnt have add'l guests coming with those listed here...

2*AZWhacker-------------
10 PAHUNTER21 ---------
20* RubiJK +1 guest---------- House,pool, Grill, backyard, cheese, cups, SOME ice
21 JeepLIMO--------------- Wings, Costco Rollies,Suprise
22 Sgt Rock
23 1BDRUBI + guest----------Nachos, salsa, quac
24 Baronvonroot-------------Pulled Pork

Jason, I'll be stopping by Costco on my way over. Any last minute things you need?

Dave, if you got my message last night, I figured it out, so you don't need to call me back.

See everyone tonight!

ZooseJK
07-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Its party time boys!!!!

hidX
07-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Jason, I'll be stopping by Costco on my way over. Any last minute things you need?

Dave, if you got my message last night, I figured it out, so you don't need to call me back.

See everyone tonight!

I think I'm good... I am just going to run out around 0300 and pick up some extra ice to have on hand. I've been picking up outside and it is freakin HOT out there! See everybody a little later!

ZooseJK
07-18-2009, 02:30 PM
I think I'm good... I am just going to run out around 0300 and pick up some extra ice to have on hand. I've been picking up outside and it is freakin HOT out there! See everybody a little later!

Ill be a little late. around 0530

jdemonto
07-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Sorry I missed out, worked 12 hrs in the 114* heat and worked 2hrs over on my shift...time for bed Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Jason

Bruzr
07-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Hilarious
http://jkforum.com/logo1.png

steves07jk
07-19-2009, 02:10 PM
I want to thank you all for a wonderful meet and greet. Jason for being a great host and letting us use your house. And everyone for setting it up. Me and kristy had a great time. And thank you guys for all the great stuff.

Bruzr
07-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Great Time.
Thanks again.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-19-2009, 07:05 PM
X2 what a blast... But where are the pictures at? dave and Jason get on the ball haha...

ZooseJK
07-19-2009, 08:09 PM
X2 what a blast... But where are the pictures at? dave and Jason get on the ball haha...

Hey hey hey some of us had some wheelin to do today unlike all you guys!!

JPTwinz
07-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Here they are....

Starting with the Longfield install (HUGE thanks to Cameron for installing these and Jason for letting us use the space and his tools!)

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180050.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180052.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180053.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180054.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180055.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180057.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180058.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180059.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180070.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180071.jpg

JPTwinz
07-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Next we have the Jeeps.....

Early birds....Steve, Cameron and me....

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180048.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180061.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180062.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180064.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180065.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180067.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180068.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180076.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180072.jpg

And what a real rock ring looks like....

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180069.jpg

rover1301
07-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks everyone for making this such a great Meet & Greet, the family and I had a great time and we love all the goodies!....the 'New" lights will look great on my JK!:)

Great run today to the Cabins, my daughter and I had a blast!
Hope you all enjoyed the road trip out with the Elvis detour!

Steve and Ben, where were you guys, we had a blast even if it was 115 degrees!

Adam your always welcome to grab a ride with me if you want to go on a run, just shoot me a pm.

JPTwinz
07-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Some of the party....

Big thanks to TERAFLEX for the banners and swag!!!

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180078.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180077.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180079.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180080.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180081.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180082.jpg

Birthday treat....:puke::rainbow2:

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/jptwinz2/P7180083.jpg

theosdad
07-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Looks like you all had fun. It sucks I was sick and contagious. Hope to meet you all next time.

bmweight
07-20-2009, 08:15 AM
"Steve and Ben, where were you guys, we had a blast even if it was 115 degrees!"

Guys, Sorry I had to bail out, I had family stuff that came up, but I'll be there next time.

BTW it was cool to meet ya all.

hidX
07-20-2009, 09:30 AM
It really did turn out to be a great shin dig... Thanks to everyone for pulling it together and cool that Teraflex, Dicount Tire and Absolute Offroad offered up gear. It was good seeing you all, and meeting some new faces. Major props for all of us that drug our azzes out of bed to make the "hangover run" and to Brian and others for dragging us arond the desert in 115* heat! I'm really glad we got to jump into Elvis and hit up that fall so I could intro Trish to crawling (glad she was feeling a LITTLE better by then)! Anyway, I have tons of pics that I'll try to post up sometime during the day...

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:30 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzgMQYXII/AAAAAAAAKak/nGt8-hEyt2M/s800/IMG_2353.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSznVBhGQI/AAAAAAAAKbk/cG3fAaSmPWM/s800/IMG_2364.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzG0jLWpI/AAAAAAAAKWc/b54PZDD6wlE/s800/IMG_2321.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSz9atewyI/AAAAAAAAKfE/k-Src31h2-M/s800/IMG_2392.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSz6h5Bz8I/AAAAAAAAKeo/Xhif5tzEULQ/s800/IMG_2389.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:34 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSz-5gAVUI/AAAAAAAAKfc/7u0nYVB9Jak/s800/IMG_2395.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSz-XlMehI/AAAAAAAAKfU/XHSNqFP2ElU/s800/IMG_2394.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0BtSIICI/AAAAAAAAKgM/esY8HJ_rRWU/s800/IMG_2401.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0Epy4h_I/AAAAAAAAKg8/zfY7fRfbMcA/s800/IMG_2407.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0FO4OCOI/AAAAAAAAKhE/ss1N-JhPJkI/s800/IMG_2408.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:40 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0HYlHWEI/AAAAAAAAKho/zDoRWTN22NM/s800/IMG_2413.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0MeZFckI/AAAAAAAAKjI/KmmFz9wZ7z0/s800/IMG_2423.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0OoUOr0I/AAAAAAAAKjw/Hix0GbCbuAM/s800/IMG_2428.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0QbL7baI/AAAAAAAAKkM/i0YGJG-FxfA/s800/IMG_2431.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0SBFUwiI/AAAAAAAAKks/nfblUAmP2u8/s800/IMG_2435.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:44 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0bZDnluI/AAAAAAAAKnI/HusgalwcpPk/s800/IMG_2455.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0b_m4kII/AAAAAAAAKnQ/abi35NMOGoE/s800/IMG_2456.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0jD262sI/AAAAAAAAKpU/6ykGzEUjC-U/s800/IMG_2472.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0mUU8IlI/AAAAAAAAKqU/FMoMEaWPNSk/s800/IMG_2480.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0mmlRCuI/AAAAAAAAKqc/rPapSOKgTwQ/s800/IMG_2481.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:48 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0vf7ZRmI/AAAAAAAAKtA/NgEKQxQ-UZc/s800/IMG_2501.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0zxP3ezI/AAAAAAAAKto/JQpOJL6LxGo/s800/IMG_2505.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS03kt8I4I/AAAAAAAAKuk/i3vPrfATAuo/s800/IMG_2512.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS04HYeFEI/AAAAAAAAKus/_cTDKf1MDig/s800/IMG_2513.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS05EoMByI/AAAAAAAAKu8/6IH7DBPSotI/s800/IMG_2515.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:53 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS1DOrWSHI/AAAAAAAAKxA/o-OeckKFmRg/s800/IMG_2531.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS1ENE-1SI/AAAAAAAAKxQ/InU1c_76jC4/s800/IMG_2533.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS1KbD5HcI/AAAAAAAAKyQ/KHO0bcJipnw/s800/IMG_2541.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS1MexYMnI/AAAAAAAAKys/ehwDTuHKM7E/s800/IMG_2544.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS1NS_5wII/AAAAAAAAKy8/jjXo5rBfDZo/s800/IMG_2546.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Forgot this one from earlier... lmao...
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzPt5PclI/AAAAAAAAKX8/rxBbZIlJywE/s800/IMG_2333.jpg

More random shots from earlier that arent sequential...
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0Ds6FUmI/AAAAAAAAKgs/pOtA7XBf59U/s800/IMG_2405.jpg

Dave's lovely wife on the left and my gfriend Trish who did a TON of work and also took almost all of these pictures...
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS0GV3A_dI/AAAAAAAAKhY/i9QmTXKPm2E/s800/IMG_2411.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah, well there are a total of 225 pics from the day/night in this album...

http://picasaweb.google.com/JasonBrayer/200907JKOShindig#

Feel free to post up any other good ones you see in there...

JPTwinz
07-20-2009, 01:18 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing2::laughing2:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzPt5PclI/AAAAAAAAKX8/rxBbZIlJywE/s800/IMG_2333.jpg

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 01:25 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing2::laughing2:

Yep, Cameron is going to hate me for posting that one! Well, him, Chris, Scott... Plenty of guys gonna hate me for posting some of these! :thefinger:

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 01:33 PM
From the M&G we have established a couple ground rules for me.

1.) - Cap me at 30 beers...Shots don't help either
2.) - No wrestling with men - My apologizes to all who had to fend me off
3.) - I need smaller swimming trucks

Besides that great M&G, thanks everyone.

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Yep, Cameron is going to hate me for posting that one! Well, him, Chris, Scott... Plenty of guys gonna hate me for posting some of these! :thefinger:

Post up, you guys know I am not shy.

ZooseJK
07-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Post up, you guys know I am not shy.

Ill be posting some pics here later tonight

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-20-2009, 02:44 PM
LMAO wow theres some great shots but cameron going down the slide had me pissing my pants... Chris bro you do need shorter swim trunks haha, but you can see your bulge in the picture on christy haha. Also Dave, how come every picture during the install was of cameron working the wrench haha...

Cheers:beer:

hidX
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Here is the whole story line...

"Hmm, I bet I can go down that slide without breaking it!"
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzMJwkf1I/AAAAAAAAKXk/cpdicDX86bw/s800/IMG_2330.jpg

"Damn, I hope my azz doesnt stick to the plastic since the water isnt on it!"
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmSzOoEhpPI/AAAAAAAAKX0/x8c0Lv_P3zI/s800/IMG_2332.jpg

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

steves07jk
07-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Omg thats way to funny. Sorry about no going yesterday I had a emergency nap I needed to take. I woke up at 430 on sun and couldnt not stay awake and finally got up at 10

axsys
07-20-2009, 03:08 PM
none of you are my friends anymore. i am selling the jeep and finding new people to hang out with.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-20-2009, 03:17 PM
none of you are my friends anymore. i am selling the jeep and finding new people to hang out with.

LMAO you cant hide from me cameron... Your sexy butt looked great going down the slide...:laughing: Shoot, you had chris turned on haha...

hidX
07-20-2009, 03:19 PM

Liar! You will forget about us being dicks in a couple of days or so... Of course, we will remind you about it EVERY single time we see you though! :grinpimp:

:beer:

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Omg thats way to funny. Sorry about no going yesterday I had a emergency nap I needed to take. I woke up at 430 on sun and couldnt not stay awake and finally got up at 10

Yeah, well so did I!!! But I got up and put on my big boy pants (not to be confused with Chris's big girl panties!) and I went on the run!!! Ya sissy... :thefinger:

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Here are some pics from the run yesterday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/JonathanRubicon/MartinezCabin071909#

There are a ton of me running the last few obstacles, guess my GF is a little partial.

JeepyJeep
07-20-2009, 03:42 PM

:laughing: THIS PICTURE IS EXACTLY WHY THE ADAGE A PIC IS WORTH A THOUSANDS WORDS EXIST...SURREAL...this pic definitely needs to be Cam's new avatar. You need to bust that move out for the ladies at your local watering hole...can't miss.:smokin:

Looks I missed a great Jeep a Palooza.:bounce:

WHERE R THE ELVIS PICS?

axsys
07-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Liar! You will forget about us being dicks in a couple of days or so... Of course, we will remind you about it EVERY single time we see you though! :grinpimp:

:beer:

you caught me, i would never sell the jeep :D

its ok, i can laugh at myself, that picture is pretty priceless. its weird, you step-by-step story is exactly how that went down in my mind.

i will just attempt to divert attention away from myself by posting this picture again:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_xHl04KOcohE/SmS05EoMByI/AAAAAAAAKu8/6IH7DBPSotI/s800/IMG_2515.jpg

karnuvore
07-20-2009, 03:55 PM
So that's how they have Jeep pool parties in AZ eh?

Here's how we do it in FL:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11262

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Here are some pics from the run yesterday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/JonathanRubicon/MartinezCabin071909#

There are a ton of me running the last few obstacles, guess my GF is a little partial.

Nice!!!

Man, those new tires even have sticky SIDEWALLS...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nax0RrWJoC0/SmTiykPpbMI/AAAAAAAAAJw/_goEkdVkdUc/s800/PICT0566.JPG

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 04:16 PM
This is like Harry Potter magic...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nax0RrWJoC0/SmTi33hAOOI/AAAAAAAAALE/Fze1YhceSyY/s800/PICT0585.JPG

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 04:20 PM
:laughing: THIS PICTURE IS EXACTLY WHY THE ADAGE A PIC IS WORTH A THOUSANDS WORDS EXIST...SURREAL...this pic definitely needs to be Cam's new avatar. You need to bust that move out for the ladies at your local watering hole...can't miss.:smokin:

Looks I missed a great Jeep a Palooza.:bounce:

WHERE R THE ELVIS PICS?

Good thing there are none of me coming down the slide. Cam is getting more crap for that, then I am for wearing a speedo.

Check my link for some pics of the last obstacles of Elvis

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 04:22 PM
you caught me, i would never sell the jeep :D

its ok, i can laugh at myself, that picture is pretty priceless. its weird, you step-by-step story is exactly how that went down in my mind.

i will just attempt to divert attention away from myself by posting this picture again:

Some of you may be questioning my sexuality at this point. The truth is I don't remember most of the party and we all know that if you don't remember youíre not gay.

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
And more Elvis pics here... We were coming back the opposite direction and basically entered into it just after the first main obstacle, which is a set of falls. So we ran down that, circled around, played a bit, then went backwards out the entrance...

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12043

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Nice!!!

Man, those new tires even have sticky SIDEWALLS...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Nax0RrWJoC0/SmTiykPpbMI/AAAAAAAAAJw/_goEkdVkdUc/s800/PICT0566.JPG

I was just talking about how nuts those things are, so glad I went with them. How bout when I almost smashed my exhaust and the tires just walked right back up the 90 degree ledge.

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Some of you may be questioning my sexuality at this point. The truth is I don't remember most of the party and we all know that if you don't remember youíre not gay.

The thought crossed my mind, but I quickly decided against it because I didnt want to be able to say that I was wrestling a gay guy in a speedo in my pool! :shaking:

axsys
07-20-2009, 04:51 PM
The thought crossed my mind, but I quickly decided against it because I didnt want to be able to say that I was wrestling a gay guy in a speedo in my pool! :shaking:

Are you sure you were wrestling, because it looked like something else...... :thefinger:

steves07jk
07-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Cameron we could say the same thing about you thats where his magic started was wrestling you.

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Cameron we could say the same thing about you thats where his magic started was wrestling you.

Steve you really beat me up man, my ear is all boxed and my neck is still sore. :bawling:

steves07jk
07-20-2009, 05:13 PM
That wasnt me I just wanted to be far away from your man panties you were sporting. I will say wrestling guys may not make you gay but grabbing my junk did.

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 05:44 PM
That wasnt me I just wanted to be far away from your man panties you were sporting. I will say wrestling guys may not make you gay but grabbing my junk did.

How bout my new avatar? Does that make me gay? :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::

jdemonto
07-20-2009, 05:53 PM

Yes:smokin:

Jason

jdemonto
07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
So that's how they have Jeep pool parties in AZ eh?

Here's how we do it in FL:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11262

No, I do not think a Gay Arizona pool party should represent all Arizona pool parties....:thefinger:

Jason

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Are you sure you were wrestling, because it looked like something else...... :thefinger:

Cameron, Cameron, Cameron... comments like this are NOT going to divert attention away from your little fun on the slide ya know!? :thefinger:

RubiJK
07-20-2009, 05:58 PM

Yes, and we might have to kick you out of AZ!

axsys
07-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Cameron, Cameron, Cameron... comments like this are NOT going to divert attention away from your little fun on the slide ya know!? :thefinger:

eff, already forgot about that haha. gonna have to be on good behavior for a while i guess.....

JohnnyRubicon
07-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Yes, and we might have to kick you out of AZ!

What is this Doomsday? You guys can't kick me out of the state. :thefinger:

I want everyone to look at my moose knuckle every time I post

Moose512
07-20-2009, 10:02 PM

OK...but how do you explain owning those shorts!!:thefinger:

Can we leave the word "Moose" out of this!!:beer:

JK Inferno
07-20-2009, 10:11 PM
hey guys, im obviously new to the forum but ill bring anythin y'all need, if im invited to the meet and greet that is lol i'd love a chance to learn some more about jeeps (i'm new to the 4wd world)

karnuvore
07-20-2009, 10:13 PM
hey guys, im obviously new to the forum but ill bring anythin y'all need, if im invited to the meet and greet that is lol i'd love a chance to learn some more about jeeps (i'm new to the 4wd world)

I think you missed it man. lol.

JK Inferno
07-20-2009, 10:18 PM
ah...um well y'all doin a run or anythin soon i could tag along to? haha

ZooseJK
07-20-2009, 10:31 PM
ah...um well y'all doin a run or anythin soon i could tag along to? haha

Hey there JKInferno, yea you did miss the meet and greet as im sure you can see..it was a blast. Dont listen to those other fools in the prior posts. Welcome to JK owner and we dont have anything planned yet being as we just had a run this weekend. It might be a few weeks before we get anytihg big going on just cause the heat and all. But if you wanna plan something either PM someone or post something up! What part of the valley you in?

ZooseJK
07-20-2009, 10:32 PM
What is this Doomsday? You guys can't kick me out of the state. :thefinger:

And Chris after this weekend i belive we should be kicking you down to mexico man! Just a little gay! haha ill be posting pics soon

JK Inferno
07-20-2009, 10:39 PM
yeah haha ill be sure to post somethin a run sometime! i live up at tatum and the 101 (desert ridge mall area) but ill drive anywhere in the valley, or the state, to do a run, no problem. i love to drive and i love my jeep! :bounce:

ZooseJK
07-20-2009, 10:41 PM
yeah haha ill be sure to post somethin a run sometime! i live up at tatum and the 101 (desert ridge mall area) but ill drive anywhere in the valley, or the state, to do a run, no problem. i love to drive and i love my jeep! :bounce:

Got any pics? have you checked out the AZ directory thread? If not PM me your email address. your first and last name phone number and area you live in and ill add you to the list and email you the list with the info.

JK Inferno
07-20-2009, 10:48 PM
hey i pmed you with all my info there. hope it helps

ZooseJK
07-20-2009, 11:00 PM
hey i pmed you with all my info there. hope it helps

got you added! you should have recieved an email!

JK Inferno
07-20-2009, 11:12 PM
yup, i did. thats a ton, cant wait to wheel with you guys

jdemonto
07-21-2009, 12:04 AM
yup, i did. thats a ton, cant wait to wheel with you guys

If anyone wants to attend our M&G Friday eve, No spandex or what ever you call them things you were wearing!

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11667

axsys
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM

hey man you live right by me, im at tatum and jomax :beer:

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 11:18 AM
If anyone wants to attend our M&G Friday eve, No spandex or what ever you call them things you were wearing!

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11667

I'm sorry that I am going to miss this, and Cameron we talked about Table Mesa this weekend but I forgot that I had already planned a ride to Vegas with my Dad.

The weekend after I will be in Utah so won't be able to run untill the first weekend in Aug. Guys don't do anything too fun while I am gone, I don't want to miss out.

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 11:20 AM
OK...but how do you explain owning those shorts!!:thefinger:

Can we leave the word "Moose" out of this!!:beer:

Man I got used to wearing stuff like that when I wrestled. We had 3 choices

1) Jock strap
2) Whitey Tighties
3) Bikini Briefs

being the stylish chap that I am I chose the last option and have been hooked ever since. The ladies love it and makes for great party favors as you can see.

RubiJK
07-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Man I got used to wearing stuff like that when I wrestled. We had 3 choices

1) Jock strap
2) Whitey Tighties
3) Bikini Briefs

being the stylish chap that I am I chose the last option and have been hooked ever since. The ladies love it and makes for great party favors as you can see.

A. "Stylish chap" is a matter of opinion
B. IF the ladies love it, keep it to the ladies
C. "Great party favor" at an all girl party perhaps
D. :thefinger:

ps. Change your damn avatar already! This is a 98% dude forum... nobody wants to see your moose knuckle on here!

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 12:25 PM
A. "Stylish chap" is a matter of opinion
B. IF the ladies love it, keep it to the ladies
C. "Great party favor" at an all girl party perhaps
D. :thefinger:

ps. Change your damn avatar already! This is a 98% dude forum... nobody wants to see your moose knuckle on here!

Ok fine I will, but only because you asked nicely.

I'm trying to find one but its hard because almost every picture from Sun has you stacking rocks for me. I don't want to look like a BP

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 12:35 PM
OK i found one, pre-stack. Good thing it changes the avatar for all posts.

:thefinger:

jdemonto
07-21-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry that I am going to miss this, and Cameron we talked about Table Mesa this weekend but I forgot that I had already planned a ride to Vegas with my Dad.

The weekend after I will be in Utah so won't be able to run untill the first weekend in Aug. Guys don't do anything too fun while I am gone, I don't want to miss out.

No problem there will be more! BTW your jeep turned out nice.

Jason

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 12:54 PM
No problem there will be more! BTW your jeep turned out nice.

Jason

On a serious note thank you

I really owe a lot of it to good input from the AZ guys on this forum. I did a lot of my own research but figured I would ask the guys who wheeled the products to get the straight scoop.

I prefer this method over being upsaled by a shop or acting like all the rest of the donkeys on the other forum and buying from whomever sponsors them, or whomever the moderators sweat on all the newbs.

JPTwinz
07-21-2009, 02:34 PM
LMAO wow theres some great shots but cameron going down the slide had me pissing my pants... Chris bro you do need shorter swim trunks haha, but you can see your bulge in the picture on christy haha. Also Dave, how come every picture during the install was of cameron working the wrench haha...

Cheers:beer:

Cause he didn't know how to work the camera;)

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
So today I come home, and christy notices huge scratch/dented streak on my front passenger door. This really pissed me off. It looks like some punk took three keys and scraped my door and pushed hard enough on on of the scratches that it dented in a little bit. First thing I did was bring it to macco to get a quote and they told me $380 to fix it. Any idea on what I should do? Or does anyone have any better places on where I should go for the repair. I want to aviod insurance if possible.... :shaking:

JohnnyRubicon
07-21-2009, 04:46 PM
So today I come home, and christy notices huge scratch/dented streak on my front passenger door. This really pissed me off. It looks like some punk took three keys and scraped my door and pushed hard enough on on of the scratches that it dented in a little bit. First thing I did was bring it to macco to get a quote and they told me $380 to fix it. Any idea on what I should do? Or does anyone have any better places on where I should go for the repair. I want to aviod insurance if possible.... :shaking:

Try this place in Mesa not sure if they will be cheaper but I had them do some work for me before and they are very good.

Gerber Collision & Glass
Phone: (480) 461-0054

JPTwinz
07-21-2009, 04:57 PM

Scott how long is the scratch/dent? I've got a guy but he can't fix really big ones.

RubiJK
07-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Scott, that sucks man! I cant believe there are assholes like that out there... I wish I could catch some punkass kid in the act! That seems like a huge price to repair it too... but now you know why mine still looks like it does. I would call some of the small local body shops and get a bunch of quotes. I would also ask them to quote it both by using some bondo/body filler vs new door skin. My ex-bro-law paints cars and I remember for a small dent/scratch on my ex'es car he suggested Fix a Dent (or something like that?).

JeepyJeep
07-21-2009, 05:41 PM

Sorry to hear that Scotty.

Where you go probably depends on how good you want it to look when done. I went to a place called Ric's Autobody http://www.ricsbodyandpaint.com/ when I inflicted some damage when removing the hardtop. They did a great job, competitive pricing, but I don't think they can match $380.

BLK RUBI ON 40s
07-21-2009, 06:11 PM
thanks everyone for your suggestions and im gonna get started calling some places. dave-its about a foot long if that helps... also the breakdown comes out to 100 in paint 150 for fixing the dent and the rest was labor for prepping and the paintin process. Im thinking about priceing out painting and the fixing the dent separate since it could save me some money but iunno...

jdemonto
07-21-2009, 08:00 PM
I have a guy that does an awsome job. Want to see his work? Just look at my jeep, its virtually been repainted! I had http://www.ricsbodyandpaint.com/ paint the flat black jeep, perfect job! My guy paints for less.

Jason