SoCal Soon to Be [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: SoCal Soon to Be

SORA JK
01-27-2008, 03:03 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm a hopefully sooner than later JK dude in the southern California area. I've been drooling over these things since they were released and have finally reached the point where I'm trying to nail down a purchase of a 4 door by summer this year.

I've been a long time Jeeper and off-roader. I had a 91 YJ which I regretfully sold a few years ago. I still do a lot of off roading with a project truck of mine (1986 Full Size GMC Jimmy) and keep the Jeep addiction under control with my brother's 99 TJ.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the group!

luigi0523
01-27-2008, 08:22 AM
HOWDY ! and WELCOME to the forum

1TallJKer
01-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome from Reno, NV

Pssssst. Go with the 2 door, I did :grinpimp:

SORA JK
01-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I would love the 2 door, but I think the only way I can get my hands on a JK period is with the 4 door....per the fiance ;)

PUDDLZ
01-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Welcome from Reno, NV

Pssssst. Go with the 2 door, I did :grinpimp:

NO NO PAY NO ATTN

Go for the unlimited, let's start a new thread.:smokin:

PUDDLZ
01-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I would love the 2 door, but I think the only way I can get my hands on a JK period is with the 4 door....per the fiance ;)

Order what you want now and be patient, get it the way she want's it, trust me my wife convinced me to get the unlimited rubicon, with no regrets here.:grinpimp:

PUDDLZ
01-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Order what you want now and be patient, get it the way she want's it, trust me my wife convinced me to get the unlimited rubicon, with no regrets here.:grinpimp:

P.S. I got my wife her Range Rover Sport for christmas, so don't feel that bad.:beer:

SORA JK
01-27-2008, 11:14 PM
LOL.....that's awesome. Well that's the approach I'm taking since it will be her primary vehicle. She's a big fan of the unlimited, and I'm a big fan of the Rubicon....so we're meeting in the middle with the final package.:D

1TallJKer
01-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Well, if the boss lady said get the 4 door, get the 4 door. ;)

The IMPORTANT thing is that you do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, let it become a mere Mall Crawler.:bawling: It is such a shame to not let a Jeep live up to its full potential.

SORA JK
01-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, if the boss lady said get the 4 door, get the 4 door. ;)

The IMPORTANT thing is that you do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, let it become a mere Mall Crawler.:bawling: It is such a shame to not let a Jeep live up to its full potential.

Oh, believe me, this baby will not be a mall crawler....I made the mistake of letting my 91 YJ be a Boulevard Queen for the first 3 years I had her, and it wasn't until the last 2 years of my affair with her that I let her go out and get dirt in the skirt...:laughing:

PUDDLZ
01-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh, believe me, this baby will not be a mall crawler....I made the mistake of letting my 91 YJ be a Boulevard Queen for the first 3 years I had her, and it wasn't until the last 2 years of my affair with her that I let her go out and get dirt in the skirt...:laughing:

Trust us if she steer towards the SAHARA edition, then its a mall cruiser,:D:beer:

SORA JK
01-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Trust us if she steer towards the SAHARA edition, then its a mall cruiser,:D:beer:

Hahahaha....:D Is that the one with the Lipstick where the cigarette lighter usually goes? :thefinger:....just kidding Sahara guys. It's the Rubicon all the way baby!