ust a couple of pictures from a fishing trip today [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: ust a couple of pictures from a fishing trip today

venom
06-14-2009, 09:56 PM
took a couple of poser pics while fishing today

X-Man
06-15-2009, 04:51 AM
Where's the picture of all the fish you caught? :D

J. Kickerman
06-15-2009, 09:33 AM
I like the dual window lights. You need some roof mount ones.

NE Wrangling
06-15-2009, 10:10 AM
l'd love to see more snaps of the snokel you made. Looks allot like what I was thinking.

venom
06-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Where's the picture of all the fish you caught? :D
The girlfriend did most of the fishing and was pulling in 2-3lb carp as fast as she could throw the line in, she had fun - couple of catfish too
I pretty much sat in the sun and flipped rocks looking for snakes
wasn't really in a fishing mood, but it sure as hell was better than being in the house!

l'd love to see more snaps of the snokel you made. Looks allot like what I was thinking.

It's an AEV snorkel that used to have the fishbowl prefilter, but it blew off on the highway.
I couldn't justify $60 for a new ram air or prefilter top from AEV so I paid $3 for a 3" PVC sweep elbow and put a couple of bars across the front to keep birds out and put a heavy coat of spray on bedliner on it to match the texture of the AEV plastic

SASQUATCH
06-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Cool pics Venom, also want to see pics of said fish :D

venom
06-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Cool pics Venom, also want to see pics of said fish :D

eh carps n cats, they went back in a as fast as they came out - I did manage to flip a little bass about 3" long out of the water with a stick :innocent:

I'll get fish pics next time - there are 5 fishing lakes within about 20 min of me :D