Last Minute Ride [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Last Minute Ride

karnuvore
06-13-2009, 05:14 PM
The jacked-up-jeepclub is going wheeling in Lake Placid tomorrow morning @ 10 am. I dont know details - but I can point you to people who do. I cant go for reasons you dont give a damn about. I've never been to this place but they say it has some ups and downs, mud, and sandy trails. Supposedly is fun and is enough to keep you occupied all day. Locals only sort of place.

If you wanna go - call me. If you dont have my # - PM me. If you cant PM me - sit at home and watch fishing shows all morning.

karnuvore
06-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Looks they had fun out there and our has found another locals only place to ride. Only pic they've posted - but it sounds fun:

Great time today. Very cool place to go wheeling with ditches, small hill climbs and some deep water. We hit some pretty good mud holes too (not sh*tty smelling either!) Also drove down some creek bed type terrain with about a foot of standing water in each one. Eric A.K.A. Scuba Steve went in some deep water after being egged on of course to test out his new snorkel and was winched out. Jose had to leave about 3/4 of the way through (I'll let him tell that story) while the rest of us kept going. Dean blew out his left front hub after his front tire got stuffed and it sounded like a gun went off, cool. Here is a pic and small video that will hopefully work. Dean has the majority of pictures and will hopefully post them soon. Again, very cool place to ride and had a lot of fun.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/alvy1976/Image003.jpg