Do you Wii? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Do you Wii?

MichaelW
01-20-2008, 10:17 AM
I Wii'd for the first time last night with some friends. It was a lot of fun and I broke quite the sweat in boxing.

So does anyone else Wii and do you like it? I am considering getting one as my friends have one and I guess you can play across the Internet? My sister has one in Tucson and it would be fun to Wii play.

Any place to get one for a steal?

jeffmarion
01-20-2008, 10:21 AM
My son got one for christmas.... I admit, it is a lot of fun, and it is a work out LOL

stewp97
01-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Good luck finding one, much less for a steal!

I bought a rain check for one before Christmas. It just came in on Wednesday!

peter

MichaelW
01-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the info. Yep, I'm seeming to find out that those that do have it in stock are not letting go for a steal by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh well I'll just have to visit friends to play.

I wonder what will be next after the Wii in the interactive world?

RubyMtnRubicon
01-20-2008, 01:24 PM
I have a Wii. The Wal-Mart usually has them on the shelf or theres a new Game Stop across from where I work, they have them all the time also. You might just have to take a drive over and do some wheeling while your here.

JerzeyJeeper
01-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Played the Wii for the first time at my nephew's place. Funny story...I was playing the Wii Baseball and caught my girlfriend in the nose on the back-swing of a home-run! :lol: Needless to say, she's not too fond of the system... :laughing:

I own an XBOX 360 and prefer it over the Wii...mainly because I'm a First Person Shooter fan and the FPS games out for the 360 are awesome. :grinpimp:

MichaelW
01-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I have a Wii. The Wal-Mart usually has them on the shelf or theres a new Game Stop across from where I work, they have them all the time also. You might just have to take a drive over and do some wheeling while your here.I'll give you a shout around the first part of Feb. A Wii and a couple of runs in Elko. :bounce:

Last night I felt pretty bad as one of the girls of the house has a chihuahua and I smacked it pretty good trying to bowl. :shaking: But then I was redeemed when my friend smacked the same dog after if got between him and a forehand in tennis. Apparently this isn't the first or second time either. Stupid dog. :laughing: You'd figure it would learn after the first 10 or so smacks.:laughing:

zero
01-20-2008, 07:40 PM
I bought one for the "family" for Christmas and we ll love it. I really like the physicality of the game play.

nam6869usmc
01-21-2008, 05:13 AM
13 year old Granddaughter got for Xmas,...great game, but after Bowling & Tennis for about 4 hours, woke up the next day & couln't figure out why my shoulders, back, elbow, neck, etc, etc was hurting so bad, I felt I needed to called the Chiropractor..

DILYSI Dave
01-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Wii is sweet. Played it for the first time a couple of weeks ago at a friend's house. I'm mostly into driving games (love the GT Series) so I need to see what is available for Wii in that arena. I'm sure we'll end up with one, as my wife wants one.

Bigjerm
01-21-2008, 11:16 AM
i hangout with friends on the weekend and we usually end up drinking and playing Wii... Word to the wise, use that strap on the bottom of the controller. My friend almost busted his plasma TV throwing the controller into it during a baseball swing while drunk

MichaelW
01-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Ok GameStop.com just announced a preorder of some units to ship on the 29th. I placed an order. Now we need Jeep JK game so we Wii-er's can go online and have some JK comps!

I wonder how many players online this one will do? http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=917022

Brade
01-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I got 1 love it

RubyMtnRubicon
01-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Ok GameStop.com just announced a preorder of some units to ship on the 29th. I placed an order. Now we need Jeep JK game so we Wii-er's can go online and have some JK comps!

I wonder how many players online this one will do? http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=917022

I had Excite Truck but didn't play it much. I have more fun playing Tiger Woods 08. I cant wait for Mario Cart to be released, thats going to be an online game. :bounce: