SAVANNAH JEEP SHOW! SEPT. 19TH!!! [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: SAVANNAH JEEP SHOW! SEPT. 19TH!!!

The Joker
06-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Our local Jeep Club, "The Low Country Mud Rats", is having our 8th annual Jeep show AND Poker Run!!!
This years charity is the Savannah World War II Veterans Memorial Fund. none of us would have Jeeps if it were not for these brave men and women.

The show will be onSept 19th starting at 12 noon (10AM REGISTRATION OPENS) just outside Savannah Ga at J.F. Gregory Park
Off Hwy 144
Richmond Hill, Ga
there will be...
Show and Shine
Vendor Area
Swap Meet
and MUCH MORE!!
and...
Food and Soda available! BYOB alcohol
there will be GIVEAWAYS and a 50/50 raffle!

Trophies will be given for each of the following..........
Best engineered trail rig (Enter this class if you modified your Jeep with components that are not "bolt on parts")
Best stock modified (Enter this class if your Jeep is stock or has been modified with "bolt on parts")
Ugliest. (She aint pretty but she runs)
People's choice. (I wish mine looked like that)
Best Display. (It's all on how you present your Jeep in the show.)

POKER RUN
SEPT 20th
Starting at ISLAND GRILL
exit 109 off I-95
leaving at 11:00
Prizes given!!

night before party at Island Grill on Friday Sept 18th at 8 PM

$20 Per Jeep entry COVERs ALL EVENTS!!
VENDORS ARE WELCOME! PM me if you want to come.

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DONATORS!
JEEPSWAG.COM (Woods)
TERAFLEX
POLY PERFORMANCE
RDM OFFROAD
KMA FABRICATION
JL AUDIO
SUPERCHIPS
RANCHO
TRAIL DUTY
CLAYTON OFF ROAD
SAFARI STRAPS
SPRINGTAIL/MPAC

PLEASE let me know if you will be coming!

The Joker
06-11-2009, 02:54 PM
The donation list is getting bigger! thank you all!
so, who's making the trip???
MORE THAN 50 MILES AND THE 1ST BEER IS ON ME! :beer:

rooster
06-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Joker, I posted it on our forum. Sounds like a fun road trip. I'll get back to you on it.
Jeff

karnuvore
06-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Rooster - I am planning on going. Road trip? Let's get a motel room and f u c k that place up.

ONLYSUPER
06-11-2009, 07:31 PM
The donation list is getting bigger! thank you all!
so, who's making the trip???
MORE THAN 50 MILES AND THE 1ST BEER IS ON ME! :beer:

I take that i get a free:beer: planning on going if im still around.

Chunks
09-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Bumpety Bump

The crew and I are going. Anyone else? If so I would like to try and jump in the caravan on the way up. :D

rooster
09-04-2009, 03:57 AM
Yes we are going. We will be heading out Friday afternoon, hopefully by 1 or so. Milgre is trailering their two Jeeps. I havent decided yet if Im driving or pulling and two or three more coming as well. We are all staying at the host hotel (Holiday Inn I believe).

Grant211
09-04-2009, 04:35 AM
I'd like to go, but I'm gonna be in Miami that weekend then going to the Dolphins vs Colts game Monday Sept 21.

have fun and take plenty of pics!

WRANGLERV8
09-04-2009, 08:01 AM
I can't wait to meet some of y'all(Karn,not so much:thefinger:;)).The show is really looking good.The new location has been confirmed and is a really nice area.It's the city park in my hometown and I'm proud to have all of y'all come see it.

BTW,the annual Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival is the third weekend in October,also held at the park.It's a huge event as well and y'all are more than welcome to come for that too.They are building a brand new 3500 seat amphitheater for the concerts.I think this year we are having Foreigner and John Waite play(local bands play all day everyday).

http://www.goseafoodfestival.com/cwt/external/wcpages/events/Great_Ogeechee_Seafood_Festival.aspx

rooster
09-04-2009, 08:05 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the info. How far are we going to be from the host hotel?

WRANGLERV8
09-04-2009, 08:33 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the info. How far are we going to be from the host hotel?

The Friday night meet-n-greet is only about 5 minutes away:beer:.The show is about 15-20 minutes,mostly interstate.

WRANGLERV8
09-15-2009, 08:50 AM
head count?

rooster
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
head count?

5-7 Jeeps from the Mid Florida Jeep Club with roughly 10-20 people.

d'sjk
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I may be there & maybe I can talk a few others to go up there too!

Jsr
09-15-2009, 06:34 PM
i might go up there with ya chunks... let me see how the weekend will turn out for me...

The Joker
09-15-2009, 06:42 PM
come on up! we have some REALLY cool stuff to give away!

scottrock
09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I would be there but I have to work this weekend :pissed:

d'sjk
09-15-2009, 07:43 PM
I would be there but I have to work this weekend :pissed:

Can you at least come up with a better excuse then work!
After all none of us beleive you work:D
:beer:

I am hoping in the next few weekends or maybe one day after work we can tackle my fender chop... I will give you a call though so we can work something out.

WRANGLERV8
09-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I can't wait to meet all of y'all.Bring as many people as you can.:beer:

scottrock
09-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Can you at least come up with a better excuse then work!
After all none of us beleive you work:D
:beer:

I am hoping in the next few weekends or maybe one day after work we can tackle my fender chop... I will give you a call though so we can work something out.

I have an awesome job... though the schedule can right blow some days.

10 4 on the chop, just let me know.

Chunks
09-16-2009, 06:26 PM
i might go up there with ya chunks... let me see how the weekend will turn out for me...

As it goes right now I'm in limbo. I committed to a shift party on Friday night and my son has a game and Baseball pictures on Saturday at noon. I may be able to miss the game and come up solo. I'll know more tomorrow. :beer:

rooster
09-17-2009, 06:48 PM
See everyone tomorrow night! Hatch and Maral have landed and we will be meeting them on the way.

WRANGLERV8
09-18-2009, 08:19 AM
See everyone tomorrow night! Hatch and Maral have landed and we will be meeting them on the way.

:beer::beer::beer::smokin::bounce:

milgre
09-21-2009, 05:58 PM
LCMR - weekend was a blast! We all had a terrific time! Special thanks to Lee and Theresa for our tour on Sunday after the poker run of Savannah and River Street.

Great show for a great cause! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend!