hello from shrockworks [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: hello from shrockworks

ToyFamily
08-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Hey this is Nick. I am the designer/proto fabber from Shrockworks. Just dropping in to see a new forum. It seems like this is the JK forum refugee camp. Anyway, I already know alot of you here from other forums and I worked for Shaffers a while back, so I guess it'll feel like home.

talk to you later,

Nick

Living Still
08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey Nick, good to have you on jkowners. I hope you guys continue to build new parts for us to drool over. All of your products for the JK look great and I wish you good luck in selling a ton of them. I heard you guys are working on a rear bumper now? Want to post up a few teaser pics?!

-Casey

John L
08-08-2007, 03:46 AM
And if not teaser pics, a few CAD screen shots??;)

nam6869usmc
08-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey this is Nick. I am the designer/proto fabber from Shrockworks. Just dropping in to see a new forum. It seems like this is the JK forum refugee camp. Anyway, I already know alot of you here from other forums and I worked for Shaffers a while back, so I guess it'll feel like home.

talk to you later,

Nick

Hi Nick,....you have great products, I got smacked over at JK-Forum for any pictures of my JK, so here I am at the refugee camp. Skidrow Offroad was off limits(taboo) and I just lucky when they wanted my JK for some design work, I'm the one that benefited by getting some very nice stuff. I bought from Northridge, Quadratec, etc, etc, installed bunch of Mods besides Skidrow stuff, > but the Skidrow stuff must of made "Fast Eddie" a little sick of his stomache.
Now does this look like I'm promoting Skidrow Offroad products....:( surely he can read my signiture, all kinds of different products. Hope the "KID" gets over it.........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/nam676869/DSCF0008-8.jpg