where can i get a liftkit, tires, gears, wheels install in the central florida area [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: where can i get a liftkit, tires, gears, wheels install in the central florida area

Army green 07 JK HOOAH
05-31-2009, 08:29 PM
im looking to install either a 4" or 6" lift 35/37" MTs or DCs 4:88 or 5:13 gears and new wheels. i'm new to central florida and was wondering what the best places would be to get that sort of installation

bfj aka tambil
05-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Jeepers Den is by far the best Jeep shop around.

They are located on east hwy 50. They are also Teraflex dealers and can get you some of the best pricing. Same for Rubicon Express I believe.

They are online at jeepersden.com and you tell Ricky you heard it from Bill on JKO.

Really Ricky is a pro buggy racer and I think took 2nd in the Nationals last year. Family run business and really good people. IMHO

karnuvore
05-31-2009, 10:32 PM
x2 on the Jeepers Den recommendation. Class acts. Great service.

Big A
05-31-2009, 10:40 PM
I always like the guy that offers up his garage, And fellow Jeepers who have done this before to show the new guy how to wrench on his own ride, For the cost of Beer and Pizza. :)

That's how i got where i am now... :beer:

Gears though, That will be a "Special" job. ;)

venom
05-31-2009, 10:51 PM
with the exception of the gears, that's all very doable in your own garage
unless you go with a 6" long arm, then there's welding involved so you may want to have a shop do it unless you know someone.
I'd hate to imagine what labor would have cost me on my mods if I paid someone to do them for me!
Plus if I break something on a trail, I know how to fix it

Jester
05-31-2009, 11:36 PM
I always like the guy that offers up his garage, And fellow Jeepers who have done this before to show the new guy how to wrench on his own ride, For the cost of Beer and Pizza. :)

I have no skills to offer assistance but if there was a mod party I would attend as long as it were close enough.

But as far as a local shop.

X3 Jeepers Den!! The owner Ricky is a class act and there prices are pretty good. They are more than capabale and they still know what the term customer appreciation means. Great local business.

Grant211
06-01-2009, 05:56 AM
x4 for JeepersDen.

Plus i live about 1 mile from them, so that also helps :laughing:

I'll have to throw another option out there too...
There is also 4wheelparts thats off 50 and west colonial (near pine hills).

FARMBOY
06-01-2009, 10:18 AM
We are worth the drive, if you are willing.

bodyguy
06-01-2009, 04:49 PM
You can order your stuff from Phil at TrailDuty he is a member on this forum and a great guy. Click the link in my sig

jdale75
06-01-2009, 06:12 PM

For that kind of hospitality I would bring the pizza, beer, and have my gf dance on the stripper pole that I provide!

(she can't read these without a password right?)

bfj aka tambil
06-01-2009, 09:22 PM
For that kind of hospitality I would bring the pizza, beer, and have my gf dance on the stripper pole that I provide!

(she can't read these without a password right?)

Want to come up to Central Florida around Sept. ? Don't forget the gf or the pole...

:beer: :grinpimp: :beer: :grinpimp: :beer:

Crazy X
06-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Im willing you have a party @ my House to do the Install. I also have a Different lift that I want to put on my Jeep that a good friend Hooked me up with. 2 birds with one stone. My 2 Cents

Grant211
06-02-2009, 06:33 PM
i smell a INSTALL PARTY brewing up...

kinda like the one on the projectjk crew is having in Clermont area.

I'll go to watch and drink beer.:beer:

edit: - I'll bring my snatch for Jose

karnuvore
06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Im about to buy a snorkel - let's do this party.

bfj aka tambil
06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
I can supply the THREE inch hole saw you need for that snorkel.

Crazy X
06-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Lets set it up. I have tools but you can also bring your own. Dave,make this happen.

DataByte
06-03-2009, 04:03 PM
well, I was GOING to plug Jeepers Den again, but apparently the thread got Hijacked... INSTALL PARTY!!! I'm gonna buy a lift just for it!
I can't help but plug Jeepers Den.. they are one of the main reasons the Orlando Jeep club is so huge today!

Army green 07 JK HOOAH
06-05-2009, 01:17 AM
thnx for the insight guys. slight change in plans for my project i got training from july-nov then im going to be getting deployed in jan with the FL army national guard. so im probably gonna hold off adding mods for awhile. thanks again tho

DataByte
06-06-2009, 01:33 AM
totally the wrong attitude!!!
what you need is a turrett!!! that way you can do the mods, and with the turret you can take it with you!

thnk you for serving this country so i can keep wheeling!

Jester
06-06-2009, 03:09 AM
thnk you for serving this country so i can keep wheeling!

Ditto

Crazy X
06-06-2009, 04:35 PM
We can still have an Install Party :beer:

Hint :thefinger:

Fred09JeepJK
06-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Let Ricky @ Jeepers Den do the install while you all have the party!