Anybody RUN??? [Archive] - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

: Anybody RUN???

JKGirl
01-15-2008, 10:34 AM
OK so I was thinking... I run and just got one of the Nike sport running chips...anybody else run and have one?? We could challenge each other to a JK Owners run!! So who is up for the challenge???

Steve-UK
01-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Yup I run when I get time and have the Nike chip, make sure you calibrate it.

A challenge could be fun:bounce:

JKGirl
01-15-2008, 07:10 PM
yeah, I know about the calibration....;)
Have you done any challenges on Nike??
Anybody else want to run with us??? Come on!!!! :D

bsack
01-15-2008, 07:21 PM
yeah, I know about the calibration....;)

Ill be here when you guys get back

a plumber
01-15-2008, 08:48 PM
only run when chased, that is what I say

actually i used too, but torn up knee stopped that.

Steve-UK
01-16-2008, 02:50 AM

No I have not done any challenges on the Nike site, have you?

MichaelW
01-16-2008, 07:54 AM
When I was a tad lad and a little younger I used to run for fun.

Way, way back in HS I did track, mile relay, cross country and pole vaulting. It got to the point where I got addicted and was running 20-30 miles a day for the "high". I still have my knees but blew out my shins after several years.

Now a few (:laughing:) years later I still miss it from time to time but the shins never recovered. So now I'm old, bald, fat and still ugly. :thefinger:

You guys have a good time and lay down a pace for me. :smokin:

JKGirl
01-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Hey Steve-- yes I am currently running in a few challenges...its fun even if I am up against marathon runners that run 12 miles a day!;) I lift weights too so that cuts into my mileage....I want to keep my muscle- do not want to run too much!!

MichaelW- Yes I know what you mean about the runners high!! :D I love that feeling....;) I started running after lifting weights for a year- needed something to do on my off days...and I am loving it!! Come on run with us...your only as old as you feel and if you run you will feel much better.....

I am going to make a JK/Jeep wrangler challenge.....on Nike Plus....steve look for it!!!!!!

OnlyInMyJeep
01-17-2008, 11:41 AM
:smokin:JK Girl you know I will pull up the chair grab a beer and watch you run.

BaltChief
01-19-2008, 06:08 PM
I run.....every morning just to get to the bathroom:D

nam6869usmc
01-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I run.....every morning just to get to the bathroom:D

Thank for saying that 1st,....5 cups of coffee, and I get all the excersise I need.

Steve-UK
01-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Been looking for the challenge but can not seem to find it have you started it yet? If yes under what name?

Steve