JKOwners Forum banner

Rapid City, SD

9K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  blackhills jk 
#1 ·
So I'm moving back to Rapid City, SD after my 1.5 year stint in Kansas City. Met a great group of JK'ers here through this board and wanna call out all of you JK Owners in the Black Hills! I'm used to running with the BH4Ws Club and plan on getting back in with them when I get back at the beginning of Summer but also wanna meet some more JKO members! Who's out there?:beer:

#2 ·
It's ok...if you can't find any new friends in the North Central Regional Forums, you can still chat in our section. :beer:

#8 ·
Just caught this thread today. I live in Rapid City, for now, but I'm moving in may... I haven't found anyone else on here either. When you coming up? We can go wheeling or something before I move

#10 ·
Yup im leaving beginning of of may. Oh well

sent via ur mums fishtank

#11 ·
Damn Mike that sure didn't take you long to turn your back on us midwest guys. You turn coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

#16 ·
whoa not a dead area just not that many jkers out here. plenty of jks just not that many crawlin em. that being said I am right here in rapid city just across from the base and willing to crawl on a moments notice.

#17 ·
Damn jk woody I just left monday moved to spokane

sent via ur mums fishtank

#19 ·
Im still waiting on club runs for the year to start. trails should have opened this weekend. Ive only been here for 5 months so...not much experience around here. Im about to go out exploring on my own if nobody steps up to run the newbs around here.

#20 ·
I'll be back first weekend of June. You're more than welcome to wheel with me if you want. I actually have a group of JKs coming up from Kansas City to wheel over the weekend of June 10th so I'll be out on the trails then. Which club? I'm planning on getting back in with BH4W when I get back.

#21 ·
Waiting on Black hills jeeps and BH4W to start up. they got a 5+ run going the memorial day weekend but i think its going to get cancelled due to an inordinate amount of rain this week. not that it matters my Jk isnt exactly a buggy.

#23 ·
just thought id let you know we are heading out for a night run at 8:30 from buffalo wild wings Baken Park. Tomorrow we are doing pre runs for Jeep Camp

#25 ·
im sure they will be wheeling again this weekend to do some pre runs for Jeep camp. i wont be able to make it im doing the annual big heads camping hash. 3 days of running and drinking

#28 ·
Hi. Just so happens we will be up in the black hills area for Jeep Camp this coming week. the 16th through the 18th. The guys from TnT Customs are sponsoring the event. They are Black Hills fanatics--they guy up there a lot. I've wheeled with the Black Hill Jeep Club before--good guys there too. Not a whole lot of JK's, but so what.

#31 ·
I live in Lead/Deadwood area of the Black Hills....Trail Guide for Jeep Jamboree over 15 years....I know and am friends with most of the guides for BH4 Wheelers and B H Jeeps...Many of them also guide for JJ USA...The best trails nobody knows about are in the Hills....Mild to OMG and everything in between.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.