JKOwners Forum banner

RUBICON RUN......IN THE SNOW AND RAIN!!

6K views 66 replies 20 participants last post by  Monty 
#1 ·
Well a few of us ran the CON, Saturday morning and into today!! It's was another EPIC TRAIL RUN!! Saturday was blue skies.... Today rain and SNOW!!!

Here's some pics.....

Airing own at Loon Lake.

New bathroom at Ellis Creek.

Broken U-joint on Scardup rig.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow.... This is weird. I'm logged in as HOGGSTATUS, yet the post says HOGG-JK!! WTF!!

#8 ·
Looks like a different trail than when our group did it in August and it was bone dry...

#10 ·
So did I miss something before planning this CRAZY TRIP??? The trail closed at the springs?? Or do huge tree put themselves in the way!! It's a good thing the guy in the 4runner left bread crumbs to show us the way out! Can someone please tell me where I should have looked, and ofcourse not going this late in the year.

#14 ·
And I'm getting "Cutts Crew" stickers made!!

#20 · (Edited)
pics galore

That was seriously the best weekend I've had in years!! Old Sluice and Big (daddy) Sluice were wicked!!

Serious props and thanks to Jeff for leading us through!! He did an awesome job keeping us on the trail, showing us the lines and spotting.

Thanks also go to JasonMac for the last-second muffler installation!! If it hadn't been done, my OEM muffler would be in pieces...

Got a pretty early start

ProLine Represent'n

(continued...)

#31 ·
:vader:

Oh , and by the way I got banned for starting a thread in JK forum, in the Norcal section. Titled ,,,,,

NOVEMBERFEST

It did happen :beer::beer:

[/QUOTE]

I wanted to stay bipartisan but you can't take the ******* CON from me.

I welcome MYSELF to the darkside. :vader:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.