JKOwners Forum banner

Baja 1000 Anybody Going?????

4K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  PUDDLZ 
#1 · (Edited)
PM me if your going. I will be in San Felipe race road.

#4 ·
Will the Tahoe be your chase truck?

#5 ·
I will be at Check point 3.

#6 ·
I am looking forward to the Baja 1000. My 14 year old son and I will be going down. I am worried about leaving on Friday morning because the race is going by Mexicali and with all the specators out, it might make for a tough ride. So, I think Thursaday will be better.

#10 ·
Frank

Will you be coming through San Felipe?

#11 ·
Unsure. It is my favorite place to go, but I think I will be staying up near the 5 unless we have a break. Our hotel/base is outside of ensenada.

Crap...I really wanted to buy a cot this year. Sleeping in the cab of a truck without the ability to recline blows monkey chunks.

#12 ·
OMG that does blow. :laughing: If you need a place to sleep please feel free to stay at my place even if you can only sleep a couple of hours or if you just want to come by and wash up. No probs. I am right behind race road at El Dorado Ranch. My door is always open to you. I will PM you my cell so you have it handy. :smokin:

#14 ·

Baja 1000 was the bomb. Did a little fishing with my brother. We caught a couple hundred. I love Baja. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.