JKOwners Forum banner

Some pictures from this weekend

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  StubEXrube 
#1 · (Edited)
The trails fought back this weekend, here are a few pictures from Saturday out at Long ranch. you can follow the link for more.
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/joekerrie/Longs July 08/

This obstacle is called Bob's rock, very tricky to execute

Every things going good so far

Then I fell in the crack

Just hangin out

No photos of the exit StubEXrube was too busy helping me get back down.

Next was Lawn mower did just fine until the exit on this one I ended up laying it in to a tree. I had to have a strap on the roll cage to keep me upright but other than that I made it out on my own. No pictures on the exit StubEXrube was standing on my left rear for ballast. I gathered a crowd on this one

From the ground in the center to the jeep its about 6 feet

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Bro...good mtg you out there. Took some hits on the H2 as well. Thx for getting those pics of me attempting that ridge - although just to heavy to make over that final hump. Been banging on dents since early this morning. We've got quite a few pics as well and will get you a link to them as soon as all the dents are exhausted and I run out of krylon:beer:

#12 ·
The trails fought back this weekend, here are a few pictures from Saturday out at Long ranch.
Great to meet you and StubEx :smokin:

The pictures do not do those two obstacles credit, Bob's Rock is real snarly and very hard, and Lawnmower is just insane! It takes some real big cojones to tackle them, and I like my sheet metal too much to try (yet anyway).

We stayed until 6:00pm on Saturday and came back out Sunday and had the place to ourselves.

#15 ·
Anyone wanting to wheel at Longs...should not let these pics cancel the plans. Bobs rock and lawnmower are NOT the norm and can be easily avoided by those wishing to keep their jeep in one piece. On a hill climb that most guys find to be a total yawn...a TJ couldnt make it over the top... and subsequently flipped end over end, down to the bottom. Not having 4:1 ratio was probably the culprit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.