JKOwners Forum banner

Bought the Old lady a gun for xmas

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  SgtMikey 
#1 ·
I just bought the wife a XD.45 5" tac for xmas hopefully she likes it :D

she wanted a berreta 9mm but i like this one more lol

See less See more
#2 ·
congratulations, I got my wife a springfield xd9m for xmas but she couldn't wait that long. she thouroughly enjoyed blowing up the leftover carved pumpkins that I had to sacrifice the jeep wash bucket for her to blow up. shes enjoying it way more than I thought she would.

#6 ·
I just bought my wife a Glock 26 9mm for X-Mas. I put the Trijicon night sights on it. It's a cool little carry piece. She's very petite, so she likes the small frame.

She's out shooting it today. :D I suck at surprises too.

I guess I'll have to get her something else now.

#7 ·
yeah she was getting the glock but she felt better about the second safety (new baby). I like the trijicon night sights but have found a new laser that mounts on the rear sight mount that looks pretty darn cool and might go that route for her. for 150 bucks its not bad and it doesn't look like it is large enough to interfere with holsters, clothes and so on. she parks in a parking garage in downtown houston and there have been some robberies of the lady folk so she wanted to introduce them to a new boom stick! therw is also that new shooting peperspray I found last week that may be a neat back up for her. the place that we bought it from is trying to get the lease of a freshly built and abandoned circit city that they plan to have a indoor range. it is on the corner of the exit to get home and she plans to stop by in the evenings for some stress relief. who would have ever thought my perfect baptist, super goody goody, magna cume nerdy wife would turn so redneck! lol

#12 ·
Nice choice, Good luck trying to keep your paws off of it till X-mas =)

Mikey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.