JKOwners Forum banner

New MTR's, and a Rescue Green Fleetwood Evolution1 to match.

8K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  afoulk 
#1 ·
After 46k Miles on the 35" Mickey T's its finally time for some new rubber. Here they are. I put on the same size MTR's in a 35x12.50 r17. They are quite a bit bigger than the 315 70R17 Mickey's. I just purchased this Fleetwood Evolution 1 last Monday. It was on Ebay, but I bought it off the dude before the auction ended and scored it:bounce:!! It looked ok Yellow, but I wanted it to match the Jeep. I will do the wheels later, the AC unit is done in a flat grey to match to roof.

See less See more
#14 ·
j.k.livin, welcome to the board. Post a pic of that camper all setup if you get a chance. Great looking setup;)

#16 ·
I'm lovin the matching paintjob looks BA. Now put on some matching 35s and paint the wheels and that shit would be lookin saaweet. You could also put on a little BB and take it on the trails with ya:grinpimp:

#18 ·
do you have any pics of the inside of the camper set up? I'm interested to see what they look like inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.